Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ++The MOST UNDERRATED PISTOL OF OUR TIME++

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have never handled one of these, but have heard a lot of good things about the earlier version. Some went so far as to call it an "Improved Sig"; the short reset is appealing for sure!

Question; what is the issue with polygonal Barrels? My Jericho .40 shoots great with one, and I shoot almost all cast lead, and does Glock not use them too?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    I have never handled one of these, but have heard a lot of good things about the earlier version. Some went so far as to call it an "Improved Sig"; the short reset is appealing for sure!

Question; what is the issue with polygonal Barrels? My Jericho .40 shoots great with one, and I shoot almost all cast lead, and does Glock not use them too?
    For some reason polygonal rifled barrels can cause lead deposits to strip from lead bullets which over time can build up to the point where they reduce the inside diameter of the barrel. This can cause pressure increases as you are now forcing a .355-.357 bullet down a .352-.353 bore. The obvious solution is to frequently clean the barrel top avoid the problem. if you do this lead bullets will work just fine in polygonal barrels.

Originally I was sceptical of this problem but a couple years ago when I was at the range a friend asked me to look at his buddy's gun (a stock Glock) because it looked like "steel is peeling off the inside of the barrel". Sure enough there were strips of metal lifting up from the polygonal 'grooves' but they weren't steel but rather lead deposits that had built up to the point where they were actually peeling loose from the groves so it can happen.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Now totally sold out!
    You're out!

I have my RPAL, in one purchased one of these, how long till it landed on my door? I have heard the Feds are not processing orders right now.

Not crazy about the large controls, be I guess you need to handle one to be sure.

Any idea when you’ll be getting more in?

Also interested in when you'll have more

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Brand new to Canada: The TPR9 (Thunder Pro Redesign 9mm) is an advancement upon the successful Thunder 9 Pro pistol. The improvements include a slimmer grip, significantly shorter trigger re-set, frame serrations and forward slide serrations. At an even lower price than before, this is one feature packed pistol that seriously punches above its weight class and is better suited compared with pistols in the $1000-1500+ range.

The Thunder Pro platform was developed in the 90’s for law enforcement and military service and has been tested under the most adverse conditions for top of the line accuracy and dependability. With over 300,000 units produced, the Thunder Pro platform sees usage with law enforcement, militaries and special forces across the South American continent and enjoys popular usage among action shooting disciplines such as IPSC and IDPA in the area.

The alloy frame TPR9 has an improved Browning Petter barrel locking system, giving excellent reliability during ejection of empty cases and feeding of live ammo. The Thunder 9 Pro is fitted with a multitude of safety devices including: manual safety lever and decocker, firing pin safety, hammer half cock notch, and a loaded chamber indicator.

The 20+ years that the Thunder Pro platform has been in production has allowed Bersa to fine tune and tweak the design to the highest reliability, accuracy and durability standards. The fit, finish and all-around build quality of the TPR9 is incredible, only matched by pistols costing several times more. The pistol is 100% ambidextrous with slide release and safety/decocker levers located on both sides of the grip as well as featuring a reversible magazine catch. The levers and magazine catch are designed and positioned for exceptional ergonomics and well suited for modern high thumb grip. Fitted with a steel guide rod and a polygonal rifled barrel for ease of cleaning as well as increased accuracy and barrel life. Controls are oversized to work well with gloves or in high-stress scenarios. New and improved trigger is crisp with one of the shortest re-sets on the market.

Comes with one magazine, spare lightweight hammer spring and manual, available in black or FDE.

Starting at just $549. In-stock. Supported with parts kits, magazines and holsters

ORDER HERE

Features:
    •Picatinny Rail for attachment of accessories
    •Made for both left and right handed users; full ambidextrous controls
    •Oversize controls easy to access and manipulate, designed to work easily with gloves
    •Exceptional fit & finish
    •Military proven durability and reliability
    •Rated for use with +P ammunition
    •Polygonal rifled barrel
    •Inexpensive spare magazines
    •Short trigger reset for quicker and more accurate follow-up shots

Specifications:
    Caliber: 9x19mm
    Effective Range: 50m
    Magazine Capacity: 10
    Trigger Mechanism: Double Stage; SA/DA
    Mechanical Safety: Decocker; double action, firing pin safety, hammer half cock, loaded chamber indicator
    Sights: Fixed 3 dot combat
    Sight Radius: 153mm
    Length: 192mm
    Barrel Length: 108mm
    Weight: 883g

when daddy is P226 and mommy CZ shadow , the result is going to be like this , I hope has the same durability and accuracy
    concealed carry will save lives.