Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walkers Hearing Protection

CGN Regular
    Anyone have experience with Walker's in-ear bud style electronic ear pro?

CGN Regular
    I use cheapie Peltors, not sure on the model, or Howard Leight Impact sports. I also double plug with foam plugs underneath. Helps if while you are running and gunning your over ears get misaligned or from cheek weld etc. Also helps with the obnoxious brakes some guys run when you are RO'ing a stage lol. Seriously, whats with the brakes!!

Shelved my muffs after being introduced to 3M Skull Screws by the range officer the other day, incredible sound dampening/deadening capabilities. Made the SG 3 stalls down sound like a .22, and the AR on rapid fire in the stall beside me was pleasant/wonderful. No more bulky muffs, made rifle work a joy, the HG was non existent and the 3 hour range session was way less fatiguing. A little pricier than your regular "roll and stuff" style plugs but definitely worth the extra scratch, got home and ordered more immediately.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Walkers and peltor sport with gel
    I like to combine these with added foam earplugs when shooting indoors or larger calibers outdoors.
    Last edited by Leadbeard; 12-05-2019 at 07:37 PM.

I have the pair in the picture. Awesome for the price when they go on sale at Cabelas. If you’re used to in-ears they can be annoying when trying to get a good cheek weld
    I'm a huge supporter of gun control... everyone should have a steady grip and good trigger discipline.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123