Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's Whitetail Season!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Wolverine's Whitetail Season!

We here at Wolverine are more than just employees to the business, we are active hunters, shooters, and outdoors people!!! Plenty of our staff are hunters through and through, some take part in all seasons and some leave it to rifle season only but we all love what we do. Our season was a good one as almost all who went out harvested a white tail this year. As I type this out I am sitting at my desk enjoying some lovely Venison Dinner Sausages from this years bounty.

Top right hand corner: Wolverine .303s ( ME!! ) I took down this lil' guy with my Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor in a Magpul hunter Chassis w/ Vortex PST Gen II 5-25x56 MRAD EBR-7. WAAYYYYYY to much optic as he came out only 40 yards in front of me on a cut line so it was a very simple shot. I can't take a big ol' selfie as I am a solo hunter and don't carry a selfi stick!

Top Left Hand Corner: Isabelle ( Warehouse ) got this guy opening day! This was her first rifle season white tail hunt and she went home with a good harvest. She was using a Tikka T3 Lite in 243 Win

Bottom Left Hand Corner: Danielle ( Sales ) made an excellent shot at roughly 150 yards with her Howa 1500 in .308 win, the Doe dropped on the spot and her hunt was over!

Bottom Right Hand Corner: Kaley ( Shipping ) took a 150 yard shot as well with her Browning AB3, this decent sized buck didn't move very far after that as she took him right through the lungs.

Below: Ryan "Little" Hipwell had a fun filled season and shot his second buck standing while resting over his Dad’s shoulder at 35 yards. Equipment Used: Ruger M77 Hawkeye, .243 with Kahles 4 x 32 scope and 75 grain HSM ammunition. Carries 10 x 42 Zeiss Terra binoculars.

Below: Yuri ( Sales ) utilized his WK180C and Hornady Frontier 75gr ammunition to take down his buck this season. Coming in late to the game he never made it out until closing weekend, but still managed to take this one down and get some meat in the freezer. .

Below: Matt ( Owner ) While holding out for the elusive “big buck” this season Matt began to run out of time. He had many trips out with Ryan and Genn during muzzleloader and rifle season. On the second last evening, Matt stalked in to 140 yards to shoot a large doe for jerky and sausage making. Matt was using a Merkel Speedster in .308 with a Swarovski Z3 3-10 x 42. He was using handloaded 165 gr Sierra Game King bullets (Sierra’s have been a long time family bullet of choice). He also carries Leupold BX-4 Pro 10 x 42 binoculars and an Athlon Midas 1200 yard range finder.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Business Member
    Well done team Wolverine! What a great season!

KGL

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Well done team Wolverine! What a great season!

KGL
    You guys as well!! Looks like you had an excellent season this year!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    You guys as well!! Looks like you had an excellent season this year!
    It has been a good one, for sure!

KGL

CGN Regular
    I love those Merkel Helixes - how do they hold up in minus stupid and high humidity? We had a few really bad days here in Alberta that would maybe cause me some worry with that straight pull rotary action over a normal bolt that you can get some purchase on.

Great stuff. One of my favorite GGN posts of 2019!

Congratulations to all the successful hunters!........

Well done!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Ty sir.
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

Business Member
    Wow... You guys and ladies could teach me a few things. I just suck at deer hunting! Ha ha ha ha ha ha
    And it’s not for a lack of hardware/software or shooting skill.

Great work and thanks for sharing !!

Cheers, Barney

Congrats everybody! Nice! That WK sure looks supercool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast