Thread: Why are the barrels gone, and the builder kits gone ?

Smile Why are the barrels gone, and the builder kits gone ?

Curious why there are no longer barrels or kits showing on your website.

Nevermind, guess the website format changed.....everyone can move along, nothing to see here.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life - W.C.

Member NFA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermintrex View Post
    Curious why there are no longer barrels or kits showing on your website.
    Most barrels should still be there. We removed the 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor becuase we are out of stock and in the process of making a new series for these caliber. New barrels will be back on the site in a couple days.

The kits are temporarily gone because we are changing backend software and it handles kits of groups differently so we need to remake them. They will be back in a few days also.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Most barrels should still be there. We removed the 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor becuase we are out of stock and in the process of making a new series for these caliber. New barrels will be back on the site in a couple days.

The kits are temporarily gone because we are changing backend software and it handles kits of groups differently so we need to remake them. They will be back in a few days also.
    Lol, beat me with a response before I could correct myself. Good to know someones on the other end of the line. Waiting for my V1 Handguard and .223 Wylde barrel to arrive and was thinking maybe I should should add another calibre so I can spend more on ammo.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life - W.C.

Member NFA