Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ALL NEW Tavor-7 308win/7.62x51 Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by transumer View Post
    You gents agree with JT that these rifles are not target shooters and are designed to hunt two legged not four legged. We can scratch this from one’s wish list.
    Totally disagree. My sole purpose for this would be putting holes in targets.
    This is overkill for hunting two-legged birds (and may be illegal for fowl -- I'm not a hunter).
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Totally disagree. My sole purpose for this would be putting holes in targets.
    This is overkill for hunting two-legged birds (and may be illegal for fowl -- I'm not a hunter).
    I think that having options for us non hunters that include a rifle that is of this nature and GASP only 1.5 moa capable out of the box is great! Having said that I am sure that 1.5 moa is good for most hunters out there and this would be more than capable within most reasonable hunting ranges for the .308.

I don’t hunt myself either so I’m sure someone with more knowledge could tell me if 1.5 moa is good enough to make ethical shots on appropriately sized game.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    My Tavor 7 is not a hunting rifle, it's a cool 308 rifle.

No other reasons are needed.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    My Tavor 7 is not a hunting rifle, it's a cool 308 rifle.

No other reasons are needed.
    Can not argue with that logic at all sir! Enjoy that beauty you are one lucky person to own it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    Can not argue with that logic at all sir! Enjoy that beauty you are one lucky person to own it!
    Anyone that want one better do it fast, the specter of C71 is hovering over us.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Time to try and come up with some cash for this bad boy! Unfortunate it dropped right around Christmas or I'd have my order in already. As long as it is accurate enough, I'm in for the my next modern hunting rifle and first bullpup. Move over Kel-Tec, IWI just came into town
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

I see some sites are selling the TAVOR 7 as restricted. When did this happen? I bought 1 as a non-restricted.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Bought one it was on impulse ...and sold it like 2 weeks after ...I do agree that for hunting in thick bush is great ...!
    Now I’m kicking myself cause I sold it ....and was out shooting and thought ya you dummy that is the best thing for hunting ...short ...and easy to carry around In the bush
    Ya I do regret selling it
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234