ALL NEW Tavor-7 308win/7.62x51 Non-Restricted

Wish politicians would see it that way but most don't unfortunately!

Your absolutely right. We're talking the same guys who made the S&W MP15 .22 rifle and other AR looking plastic .22's Restricted because they look scary. Plastic guns that fire .22 rounds, that share no mechanical parts with the actual Restricted AR rifles, and they make them restriced??? And people actually think that just because it doesn't have an Auto switch, they aren't going to care. Give your head a shake Charlie Brown... they are coming for everything.

If they get away with the first round of amendments, they aren't going to stop.

And you all realize they're going to bypass parliament right?? Mr. Blair (idiot) already admitted that they're going to use an OIC to get it going.

I firmly believe they wont ever stop.

Ordered one last weekend. Still waiting for it to be shipped.
Says 2 - 4 business days on their web site for in-stock items.
I'm sure they're busy with all the sales but it would be good to get the gun before it's banned. :(

$3,000? Hopefully it's a sub 1moa at 100m.

We’re they not working on accuracy issues? Fixed? Anyone shoot one yet?
The only accuracy issues this rifle has are potentially unrealistic customers demanding MOA accuracy from a rifle that is only designed to put a round through the center of someone's chest at a 100 meters on the battlefield.

Last edited:
You gents agree with JT that these rifles are not target shooters and are designed to hunt two legged not four legged. We can scratch this from one’s wish list.

You gents agree with JT that these rifles are not target shooters and are designed to hunt two legged not four legged. We can scratch this from one’s wish list.

Well at least a couple years

TheGunBlog.ca — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s plan to order mass rifle confiscations against hunters, farmers and sport shooters requires a new law and could take two years to set up, Bill Blair, the minister for firearm bans, told iPolitics.

Really? Looks like a sweet hunting rifle with 308. Will work great for everything up to and including Moose!

Would be awesome for target and competitive shooting as well!

Totally disagree. My sole purpose for this would be putting holes in targets.
This is overkill for hunting two-legged birds (and may be illegal for fowl -- I'm not a hunter).

Totally disagree. My sole purpose for this would be putting holes in targets.
This is overkill for hunting two-legged birds (and may be illegal for fowl -- I'm not a hunter).

I think that having options for us non hunters that include a rifle that is of this nature and GASP only 1.5 moa capable out of the box is great! Having said that I am sure that 1.5 moa is good for most hunters out there and this would be more than capable within most reasonable hunting ranges for the .308.

I don’t hunt myself either so I’m sure someone with more knowledge could tell me if 1.5 moa is good enough to make ethical shots on appropriately sized game.

Time to try and come up with some cash for this bad boy! Unfortunate it dropped right around Christmas or I'd have my order in already. As long as it is accurate enough, I'm in for the my next modern hunting rifle and first bullpup. Move over Kel-Tec, IWI just came into town

Bought one it was on impulse ...and sold it like 2 weeks after ...I do agree that for hunting in thick bush is great ...!
Now I’m kicking myself cause I sold it ....and was out shooting and thought ya you dummy that is the best thing for hunting ...short ...and easy to carry around In the bush
Ya I do regret selling it

Back
Top Bottom