Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: ++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

They like taking money fast, and answer all questions during pre order, after they get our money they say stop bothering us with your niggly questions!

CGN Regular
    It’s true... wouldn’t kill them to have an updated ETA, or set benchmark dates for an update in advance. Maybe I’ll call and ask for an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Poker_Police View Post
    It’s true... wouldn’t kill them to have an updated ETA, or set benchmark dates for an update in advance. Maybe I’ll call and ask for an update.
    Probably get pissed off at you, and say "NO BARREL FOR YOU" And then come here, and say that they had to shut down production, to respond. I think they can take 5mins and update customers. A machine shop isn't a sweat shop.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Turns out Joe ordered carbon steel, not stainless. We will be having them all blued, not Nitride. (Except mine of course...lol)

Find the new PRE-ORDER on the website here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/pre-or...g-16-barrel-9/
    If Nitride is an option I would prefer that too.

I'll just throw this out there since dlask won't comment.

Has anyone who ordered a barrel in the first pre order been contacted by dlask?

I'll start.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    I'll just throw this out there since dlask won't comment.

Has anyone who ordered a barrel in the first pre order been contacted by dlask?

I'll start.

No.
    I am on the first batch and still havent heard anything yet but no stress... Leigh will let us know when they are done

I just wanted to make sure I didn't "miss" the message, spam or something, that's why I am curious.

Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    I am on the first batch and still havent heard anything yet but no stress... Leigh will let us know when they are done
    Morning danzMtl,

Thank you Sir for being mature and confident and for respecting the "don't call us, we'll call you" request for updates, we GREATLY appreciate it.

And here is the update for Monday, March 2. We are still waiting for the thread adapters from the CNC turning shop, they are delayed, nothing we can do about it. Barrels themselves though are here back from bluing and are being installed into the complete rifles we have.

And to those of you that comment on me not posting updates as quickly as YOU'D like....Frankie says ....RELAX. I understand that this is an exciting project for you all but it is not the be-all, end-all for us. We in fact spent the ENTIRE week last week dealing with the cancellation of the IWA Outdoor Show and did not even give these barrels a thought. (Since the adapters weren't ready so we couldn't work on them anyways). It's called energy prioritization.

As I have posted numerous times here already....we are working on this project and when the parts are all ready for sale we will contact people in batches in the same order of whom ordered first. If this upsets you then call me and cancel your order so it doesn't cause you unneeded stress and a trip to your safe space.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Did you guys get a chance to test out that fixed stock that you ordered to see if it will fit and if it’s something you will bring in and instal on the completed rifles for those who want the fixed stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    Did you guys get a chance to test out that fixed stock that you ordered to see if it will fit and if it’s something you will bring in and instal on the completed rifles for those who want the fixed stock?
    Yes, did not fit. Option canceled.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...xed-Butt-Stock
    "No matter where you go - there you are"