Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: ++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    Piss of a liberal: CHECK!!!

Hi Leigh

Are you still planning on sourcing fixed stocks for those of us that expressed interest? ....really really hope so.

Thanks
    R

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsaw223 View Post
    Hi Leigh

Are you still planning on sourcing fixed stocks for those of us that expressed interest? ....really really hope so.

Thanks
    R
    He tried - no go on the H&K

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...xed-Butt-Stock

The German trip was canceled as the IWI Show is canceled/postponed
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

I know, I can read.

Leigh also talked about sourcing from other places/airsoft.

Edit : found my answer
    Last edited by Pl1nk; 03-04-2020 at 02:49 PM.

How many guns could you do in a day? and do you test guns in house? Just trying to get an estimate when I may be able to send mine in.

I'm just asking, because say when you call me to send my gun in. It won't be 2 weeks before you will see it.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by jigsaw223 View Post
    I know, I can read.

Leigh also talked about sourcing from other places/airsoft.
    You are correct, I am still looking for a reliable supplier that has volume in stock. The problem is that right now the world seems sold out of N95 masks, hand sanitizer and MP5 fixed butties. Coincidence ? I think not !

We will keep looking but for now the report from folks that have actually fit a fixed stock to their rifle is that the CYMA are good and fit with little grinding. Just need to find one.

Sorry mate, wish I could be of more help.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    How many guns could you do in a day? and do you test guns in house? Just trying to get an estimate when I may be able to send mine in.

I'm just asking, because say when you call me to send my gun in. It won't be 2 weeks before you will see it.
    It is taking about 45 minutes to do a rifle from start to finish. If they need a bit of tweaking then that time goes up a bit. As for when to send them in, I will post here for those of you that want to have us install the barrel but as of this week, please hold off. We are doing our best to get the barrels and complete guns out so that we have clear space in the safe to store the rifles you guys will be sending in.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    It is taking about 45 minutes to do a rifle from start to finish. If they need a bit of tweaking then that time goes up a bit. As for when to send them in, I will post here for those of you that want to have us install the barrel but as of this week, please hold off. We are doing our best to get the barrels and complete guns out so that we have clear space in the safe to store the rifles you guys will be sending in.
    I'm patiently waiting, IIRC I got in line mins after the pre-order went live.

Only regret (in hindsight) is, I would have bought a complete gun from you with the 9" barrel rather than doing the pre-order & having to wait to send my rifle in to have the barrel done... Would have had a 9" barrelled rifle quicker seeing as how your rifles will be done first... Mais, c'est la vie!

Looking forward to hearing from you Leigh. My rifle sits unfired awaiting all nine inches, lol! Let's get 'er done!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I'm patiently waiting, IIRC I got in line mins after the pre-order went live.

Only regret (in hindsight) is, I would have bought a complete gun from you with the 9" barrel rather than doing the pre-order & having to wait to send my rifle in to have the barrel done... Would have had a 9" barrelled rifle quicker seeing as how your rifles will be done first... Mais, c'est la vie!

Looking forward to hearing from you Leigh. My rifle sits unfired awaiting all nine inches, lol! Let's get 'er done!

Cheers
    Jay
    Hey Jay,

We are waiting to clear out the safe with the stack of rifles we have here. I can't store anymore until these leave, most likely but this Friday. That means next week I will post here to have those of you that want us to install the barrel to send us your rifles. Keep your pants on til then brother and we'll get you sorted out.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com