Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4141617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: ++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    You realize we have a phone right ? And that 99% of the time we answer it during regular business hours ? If you need an answer right away you can call us and get a real live person to answer your questions / concerns. This keyboard warrior crap is just ....yeah.

As for your screw we have it coming back to you in an envelope this afternoon. We remove them because some of them screw up the fire controls and the rifles won't cycle properly with them in. In fact, about 2/3 of the rifles we got from BL and so far all of the ones we got from the US don't even have the screw in it from the factory. I can only surmise they thought it was a good idea at first but then realized it caused more problems that it was worth. Same with reversing the spring for the magazine safety. Keep it the way it should be and the rifle fires perfectly. Switch it around and it can cause problems in some rifles. Our best guess is that the recoil impulse messes with it during firing when it's installed in reverse. These are not, ahem, precision guns by any means and are therefore all a little bit different in how they fit. We have converted 100+ guns so far and have a 'pretty good' idea of what will work and what will not.

Can I get back to finishing everyone else's barrels now ? Excellent....and now back to our regular scheduled programming.

We have another 80x of the barrels and thread adapters coming from bluing early next week. If your pre-order starts with a 18xxx then watch for an email / phone call to ask you what you would like us to do with your barrel, hold it for install or ship it. Trying like the Dickens to get more OD Green donor rifles as well but so far things are not promising in the near future. Will post about that soon...
    Well the get back to me post, was more of a dig. About you having soo many people contacting you and cannot really be bothered. I see no difference in calling or replying. Since it sounds to me like a inconvenience to reply anyways. Calling also wouldn't have told everybody else the reasoning.

Out of all the GSG threads, this is the first time I ever heard of this. So this was very important information to disclose. And have you bothered bringing this up to GSG ? You still should have contacted customers to tell them this screw causes issues, we removed them because, we returned it to you.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Any more barrels going to be available for preorder soon?
    Yes we do. Once all of the pre-orders are done and sorted and the rifles we have in the safee are converted then we will do a final count and post those to the website. At that point they will be ready for sale so it won't be a pre-order but just a regular sale, ready to go.

I am not responding to emails about them or people trying to sneak in line. Please just hang on and they will be up soon enough. My best guess right now is that there will be about 50-60 barrels for sale so it should cover the demand for about at least a few weeks, lol.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    Leigh, can you elaborate on that? This is the first I’ve heard of this, and my gun could use some improvement in the “cycling” category.

Do you remove the screw all together? Mine is whatever factory standard is.

Thanks! Loving my Dlask barrel so far!
    We found that when we test fired some of the guns they just wouldn't cycle reliably. This was strange because our barrels are identical to the factory ones. Once we got into it we noticed that a lot of the guns we had here didn't come with this screw. Once we removed it, the same gun, without any other changes, cycled fine. As I mentioned before I'm guessing that in the beginning the factory installed them trying to trick the trigger out but then stopped installing the screw because of the cycling problem on some guns. Understand that these guns are just a step above Airsoft. That's good in some ways and bad in others. Good, it's cheap and cheerful for the most part and allows us to have an MP5 clone when we wouldn't be allowed otherwise. Bad because it's ...cheap (ish) and therefore prone to these kinds of things. No biggie, we sorted them and they work. Just shoot & enjoy it for what it is. My 10 year old daughter got a pink one for her birthday and LOVES it !

If you want a definitive answer you will need to ask GSG.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Well the get back to me post, was more of a dig. About you having soo many people contacting you and cannot really be bothered. I see no difference in calling or replying. Since it sounds to me like a inconvenience to reply anyways. Calling also wouldn't have told everybody else the reasoning.

Out of all the GSG threads, this is the first time I ever heard of this. So this was very important information to disclose. And have you bothered bringing this up to GSG ? You still should have contacted customers to tell them this screw causes issues, we removed them because, we returned it to you.
    It was a dig, you're spot on. The rude and abrupt emails you sent telling me to 'man up' and how we should run our business were the last straw for me. I will not be responding to your emails, calls or posts here any further. If you order from the website it will be cancelled. If you post, I delete. This is my prerogative as a paid business member.

Your screw is in the mail and your rifle runs fine, our business relationship is done.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

It was a dig, you're spot on. The rude and abrupt emails you sent telling me to 'man up' and how we should run our business were the last straw for me. I will not be responding to your emails, calls or posts here any further. If you order from the website it will be cancelled. If you post, I delete. This is my prerogative as a paid business member.

Your screw is in the mail and your rifle runs fine, our business relationship is done.
    Rekt

Yes we do. Once all of the pre-orders are done and sorted and the rifles we have in the safee are converted then we will do a final count and post those to the website. At that point they will be ready for sale so it won't be a pre-order but just a regular sale, ready to go.

I am not responding to emails about them or people trying to sneak in line. Please just hang on and they will be up soon enough. My best guess right now is that there will be about 50-60 barrels for sale so it should cover the demand for about at least a few weeks, lol.
    Awesome. Thanks for this!

Good for you. No "customer" being a totally dbag has to be served or even listened to imo.

Hi, I put my pre order in on January 31st. Do you know if that order will be filled with this batch of barrels that should be ready any day now?

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar

We have another 80x of the barrels and thread adapters coming from bluing early next week. If your pre-order starts with a 18xxx then watch for an email / phone call to ask you what you would like us to do with your barrel, hold it for install or ship it. Trying like the Dickens to get more OD Green donor rifles as well but so far things are not promising in the near future. Will post about that soon...

This^^^^
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Any good news on the bluing?

Thanks
    Don't miss... I won't...