Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 919212223242526272829

Thread: ++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

No these are not available yet. No this is not the thread to look for updates.

Once these are ready we will make a new thread and let this one die. Be calm ,cool and collected everyone. I know it has been a long haul but the distributor totally dropped the ball on these and we are all in the same crappy boat of waiting an extra SIX MONTHS to get them in. The barrels are in Canada now and will be finished in the next few weeks to get them into your hands and onto your guns pronto.

Please, PLEASE, do not call or email about these ,all such inquiries will be ignored.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Hi i want to thank you for this update i m here waiting patiently ( i m sure i m not the only one ) to get my hand on this " keep on doing a good job " we all appeciate ... i will keep look on your post to have new update and be sure not miss it .

Okay dlask, you're killing me! My new daily routine is to check the dlask forum page like a person with severe OCD checks a locked door. This is no longer healthy. Please end my suffering and list these bad actors.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by caliméro View Post
    Hi i want to thank you for this update i m here waiting patiently ( i m sure i m not the only one ) to get my hand on this " keep on doing a good job " we all appeciate ... i will keep look on your post to have new update and be sure not miss it .

Guys guys guys guys, how much is this barrel? I just find out right freaking now and im freaking out o.g, bro, bro, i ordered a fix stock already, guys, please how much is the barrel, im so excited, please tell me and how can i order ir????? Please guys

Please lock this threads mods!!

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    Please lock this threads mods!!
    Good call, y'all need some time out with a good book and a hot mug of chamomile tea...

There is a NEW thread that is being updated as this goes along. Watch it and good things will happen.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”