++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up about Hero Outdoors - I don’t think they actually have the inventory in stock in Canada. Myself and others have ordered “in stock” parts from their website, and it has taken a long time to ship out. I’m told one guy’s order took over one month to ship. I’m still waiting for my order to ship, and it’s been 12 days.

Not a big deal IMO, but good to know before you order.

I’ve tried to cancel my order, as the email clearly says you can if items are marked “out of stock” (they were in stock when I ordered). Been a week and no response to email or phone calls.

I’ve tried to cancel my order, as the email clearly says you can if items are marked “out of stock” (they were in stock when I ordered). Been a week and no response to email or phone calls.

Don’t use Hero, they do not respond to emails or calls but take your cash. I did a successful charge back on my credit card. They are scum.

early this year, i bought a rail off hero's site that says they have them in stock but two weeks later they told me it was discontinued and then it took two months to get them to reverse the charge to CC.

Heads up about Hero Outdoors - I don’t think they actually have the inventory in stock in Canada. Myself and others have ordered “in stock” parts from their website, and it has taken a long time to ship out. I’m told one guy’s order took over one month to ship. I’m still waiting for my order to ship, and it’s been 12 days.

Not a big deal IMO, but good to know before you order.

Don’t use Hero, they do not respond to emails or calls but take your cash. I did a successful charge back on my credit card. They are scum.

early this year, i bought a rail off hero's site that says they have them in stock but two weeks later they told me it was discontinued and then it took two months to get them to reverse the charge to CC.

Aw man this sucks, sorry guys. Was hoping to purchase locally instead of having to wait for an item from Hong Kong.

I'm going to call them, then call the credit card company...

I was lucky, I did get my stock from Hero. Mind you my order was only 47.13, 30.99, not the 70$ one.

It did take 20 days to get from the time I ordered. I did let them know, that they will be getting a increase in orders and best to bring some actually in. Guess they didn't listen.

I got mine on flea-bay. 48 bucks shipped to my door, took only two weeks surprisingly.
I tried to copy the link but it looks like the seller isn't offering them now or is out of stock, knew I should have picked up two at the time.

It did take 20 days to get from the time I ordered. I did let them know, that they will be getting a increase in orders and best to bring some actually in. Guess they didn't listen.

20 days? thats is ridiculously long from canada. too bad they didnt listen, maybe they didnt understand how many coming into the country and why most of us want to convert them. i was willing to give them a second chance.

There's still some stock at this Canadian location, but for double the price ($70.99):

https://www.herooutdoors.com/ics-reinforced-mp5-full-stock-with-sling-adapter-for-mp5-series-airsoft-aeg/

Got this so I can pre order, which I have done.

Hero is fake.
I ordered parts from them that were "instock" They have almost nothing instock.
They will not refund any money after the order is made and do not reply to emails.
After 5-6 weeks they did email me and say that they can't get the item and offered me a refund or store credit.
I took the refund and they refunded me the full amount.

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/hero-army-surplus-oshawa

https://www.bbb.org/ca/on/oshawa/pr...ise/hero-army-surplus-0107-1170780/complaints

I got my money back so their practices are deceptive not criminal.

Ebay had listings for the stock under several brand names. It is an airsoft MP5 fixed stock.
I found a place in Englad that claims to have them in stock:
https://www.phenixairsoft.com/en/accessoires/10100-full-mp5-stock-cyma-c76.html
I can't vouch for them I just used google.co.uk to do the search
The CYMA Metal Sling Mount Fixed Stock For MP5 A4-BK (CYMA-C76-MP5A4) is worth the money.
Good luck.
Jon

Also I got the part I tried to order from Hero from Irunguns
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...K-STYLE-16PC-Conversion-kit-in-stock-29-99USD
They are now selling the kits with the Gsg-16

Last edited:
Hero is fake.
I ordered parts from them that were "instock" They have almost nothing instock.
They will not refund any money after the order is made and do not reply to emails.
After 5-6 weeks they did email me and say that they can't get the item and offered me a refund or store credit.
I took the refund and they refunded me the full amount.

That's exactly what happened to my early this year. I felt they were using my money to operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom