++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the site and the OP here, I have a few questions. When would you like us to ship our rifles to your shop if we want Dlask to install the barrel? What information do we physically include with the rifle? Do you know how much it would approximately cost to pin the stock? Will we be able to still swap parts easily from the GSG5/522 kit that are around the barrel area?

Really excited to finally have a MP5ish rifle!

Also could you share a photo of how you would pin the stock.
Just want to see if I like the way you do it, or if I should just do it myself prior.
Don't want to have my rifle stuck in limbo.

How big is the target? It's not bad but I actually thought it would be better, unless the target is pretty small.

I think the group looks okay, especially with a red dot. Which leads to my next question...

50 yards with a trijicon rmr.

Sky52, what size dot is it? 1MOA, 3.25MOA or 6.5MOA?

And what ammo? That makes a big difference as well.

Bottom line, I can't wait to have Dlask install their 9" barrel on mine! :rockOn: :ar15:

I think the group looks okay, especially with a red dot. Which leads to my next question..

Bottom line, I can't wait to have Dlask install their 9" barrel on mine! :rockOn: :ar15:

I'm quite sure the first 3 barrels used Green Mountain barrel blanks. The actual run of barrels, will be using LW. I still say that decent accuracy for what the gun is. If you want accuracy, stick with the 16" barrel.

Its a rmr type 1, so 4 moa dot.

Cci minimag was the ammo used, might have federal bulk pack mixed in that target.

Yes. The first 3 prototype were indeed green mountain barrel with the sportster chamber.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom