++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a repeat of my last post, can you show us an example of how you will be pinning the stock, and what that cost would be please.

Just a repeat of my last post, can you show us an example of how you will be pinning the stock, and what that cost would be please.

No, I cannot since I don't have an example ready. Once we have the barrels in and ready I will post the details here. Sorry but I have asked that you guys just be patient, we don't have time right now for constant updates on niggling questions like this. It will all come together soon enough, and maybe even quicker if you let us get to work, lol.

When we have the project ready for sale then I will post here.

I have paid Lothar-Walther for another 100x of the barrels. They are telling me production will take 6-8 weeks but the process has been started. Once I get confirmation on this from them I will put another 100x of the 9" barrels onto our site for pre-order.

As for the first 100x, they are shipping from Deutschland today and will arrive in Vancouver tomorrow. Clearing the brokerage firm is usually a few days then off to be CNC turned into the final product. Chambering is next and then they will be ready for shipping / install. We are also mulling a Nitride option for those of you that want them black instead of the grey of stainless steel.

For mine, I'm intending to drill a hole into the retractable stock arms using a drill press and then hammering a rivet in place. I'm worried that a machine screw may be interpreted as temporary since it can be easily reversed so a rivet makes the most sense for me.

Any updates on the initial order of 80 barrels?
Just curious if you have been contacting people yet?

This. Curious if there’s an updated eta as well

Well Jan/Feb now turned into March/April..

Kinda would been nice for them to update us. I just checked their website for the pre order and noticed the date changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom