++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
OK, interest noted !!

Here is the link for the official pre-order page on our website :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/pre-order-gsg-16-barrel-9/

Please be sure to read all of the details Before paying the deposit. All updates will be posted here as we have them. There are only 60 'in stock' on the website and we are running it on our usual first come, first served basis. If you have legitimate questions, after reading the detailed product listing on our web page, and still need answers then please post them here and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Email and phone orders will be ignored and not responded to, sorry but we just don't have the time.

I forgot to mention, we will also be getting 20x of the rifles and converting them here to sell as new, finished rifles with our 9" barrel. I will be making a pre-order list for these once I get back from holidays on Jan.2/ 20.

I forgot to mention, we will also be getting 20x of the rifles and converting them here to sell as new, finished rifles with our 9" barrel. I will be making a pre-order list for these once I get back from holidays on Jan.2/ 20.

I will be in for that as well instead of the barrel.
Thanks a lot for your effort and for making this happen for us!

My wallet is $100 lighter.

Thanks, Dlask! I can't wait for this bad boy.

How hard should it be for an experienced gunsmith to install this barrel? Will it be obvious how to install it if the gunsmith is competent?

Read all the info, one question, will you guys be pinning the stocks for the guys keeping the original stocks?

Read all the info, one question, will you guys be pinning the stocks for the guys keeping the original stocks?

Good question. It would be one of two ways, either we charge a small fee for the service or you do it BEFORE sending it to us. Either way, we cannot swap the barrels unless it is done, otherwise it gets us both in trouble with The Man.

cman

Dlask Arms
Good question. It would be one of two ways, either we charge a small fee for the service or you do it BEFORE sending it to us. Either way, we cannot swap the barrels unless it is done, otherwise it gets us both in trouble with The Man.

I bought one of there:
https://www.torontoairsoft.com/CYMA-Mp5-Full-Stock--With-pin_p_1388.html
The build quality is as good or better than the rest of the gun. The rubber butt recoil pad is nice feel on the shoulder (even when there is not much recoil).
It comes with a push pin that is not quite wide enough to fit snug in the receiver. I needed to reuse the screw pin from the factory stock.
I put my name down for a barrel.
Thank you for doing this!
Jon

just done my pre order, i'm interested

Last edited:

Very interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom