Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: ++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamerXxX View Post
    Out of curiosity, are they hard to swap out? Sounds like you guys need the gun to do some fine tuning.

As in if I buy the barrel can the end user install them properly?
    If you need to ask.....lol. In all seriousness yes, these require a competent gunsmith to install. We have had a few come into the shop in pieces where someone tried to do it and just screwed up royally. We charge extra for having to fix F ups.....( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Yes Sir! Got mine back & I'm one happy customer! Thanks Dlask.

So friggen HAWT!!!

Where do you get that stock and forend!! Those are awesome!!

Sorry...saw your build update. Thanks for the info. It looks damn awesome!!

Leigh,

In those crap tone of emails you have, there is one email I sent.

Please find that email and get back to me thanks.

Robert M
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Anyone that sent them a GSG with the Blueline OEM adjustable trigger screw, check to see if you still got yours?

Dlask felt to remove mine, keep it and not tell me. Feeling they did it with all that came across the bench. Based on the email.

Not happy.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Anyone that sent them a GSG with the Blueline OEM adjustable trigger screw, check to see if you still got yours?

Dlask felt to remove mine, keep it and not tell me. Feeling they did it with all that came across the bench. Based on the email.

Not happy.
    You realize we have a phone right ? And that 99% of the time we answer it during regular business hours ? If you need an answer right away you can call us and get a real live person to answer your questions / concerns. This keyboard warrior crap is just ....yeah.

As for your screw we have it coming back to you in an envelope this afternoon. We remove them because some of them screw up the fire controls and the rifles won't cycle properly with them in. In fact, about 2/3 of the rifles we got from BL and so far all of the ones we got from the US don't even have the screw in it from the factory. I can only surmise they thought it was a good idea at first but then realized it caused more problems that it was worth. Same with reversing the spring for the magazine safety. Keep it the way it should be and the rifle fires perfectly. Switch it around and it can cause problems in some rifles. Our best guess is that the recoil impulse messes with it during firing when it's installed in reverse. These are not, ahem, precision guns by any means and are therefore all a little bit different in how they fit. We have converted 100+ guns so far and have a 'pretty good' idea of what will work and what will not.

Can I get back to finishing everyone else's barrels now ? Excellent....and now back to our regular scheduled programming.

We have another 80x of the barrels and thread adapters coming from bluing early next week. If your pre-order starts with a 18xxx then watch for an email / phone call to ask you what you would like us to do with your barrel, hold it for install or ship it. Trying like the Dickens to get more OD Green donor rifles as well but so far things are not promising in the near future. Will post about that soon...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Any more barrels going to be available for preorder soon?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Can't wait Leigh thanks for the hard work.
    Don't miss... I won't...

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    You realize we have a phone right ? And that 99% of the time we answer it during regular business hours ? If you need an answer right away you can call us and get a real live person to answer your questions / concerns. This keyboard warrior crap is just ....yeah.

As for your screw we have it coming back to you in an envelope this afternoon. We remove them because some of them screw up the fire controls and the rifles won't cycle properly with them in. In fact, about 2/3 of the rifles we got from BL and so far all of the ones we got from the US don't even have the screw in it from the factory. I can only surmise they thought it was a good idea at first but then realized it caused more problems that it was worth. Same with reversing the spring for the magazine safety. Keep it the way it should be and the rifle fires perfectly. Switch it around and it can cause problems in some rifles. Our best guess is that the recoil impulse messes with it during firing when it's installed in reverse. These are not, ahem, precision guns by any means and are therefore all a little bit different in how they fit. We have converted 100+ guns so far and have a 'pretty good' idea of what will work and what will not.

Can I get back to finishing everyone else's barrels now ? Excellent....and now back to our regular scheduled programming.

We have another 80x of the barrels and thread adapters coming from bluing early next week. If your pre-order starts with a 18xxx then watch for an email / phone call to ask you what you would like us to do with your barrel, hold it for install or ship it. Trying like the Dickens to get more OD Green donor rifles as well but so far things are not promising in the near future. Will post about that soon...
    Leigh, can you elaborate on that? This is the first I’ve heard of this, and my gun could use some improvement in the “cycling” category.

Do you remove the screw all together? Mine is whatever factory standard is.

Thanks! Loving my Dlask barrel so far!

Any eta on more 9” barrels for pre sale soon or in stock??