Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: ++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    Heads up about Hero Outdoors - I don’t think they actually have the inventory in stock in Canada. Myself and others have ordered “in stock” parts from their website, and it has taken a long time to ship out. I’m told one guy’s order took over one month to ship. I’m still waiting for my order to ship, and it’s been 12 days.

Not a big deal IMO, but good to know before you order.
    I’ve tried to cancel my order, as the email clearly says you can if items are marked “out of stock” (they were in stock when I ordered). Been a week and no response to email or phone calls.

Yessssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I’ve tried to cancel my order, as the email clearly says you can if items are marked “out of stock” (they were in stock when I ordered). Been a week and no response to email or phone calls.
    Don’t use Hero, they do not respond to emails or calls but take your cash. I did a successful charge back on my credit card. They are scum.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylo View Post
    Don’t use Hero, they do not respond to emails or calls but take your cash. I did a successful charge back on my credit card. They are scum.
    Oh god - now I’m wondering how long I should give them before I attempt to reach them/charge back on my CC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Oh god - now I’m wondering how long I should give them before I attempt to reach them/charge back on my CC.
    I would do it now, they’re probably buying from the same HK airsoft shop you can buy from.

Aw man, what a pain lol.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by j2kool View Post
    done .....pre-ordered 9" barrel

How long is the OEM barrel?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    early this year, i bought a rail off hero's site that says they have them in stock but two weeks later they told me it was discontinued and then it took two months to get them to reverse the charge to CC.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockafella View Post
    How long is the OEM barrel?
    16.5" from my measurement
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Heads up about Hero Outdoors - I don’t think they actually have the inventory in stock in Canada. Myself and others have ordered “in stock” parts from their website, and it has taken a long time to ship out. I’m told one guy’s order took over one month to ship. I’m still waiting for my order to ship, and it’s been 12 days.

Not a big deal IMO, but good to know before you order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    early this year, i bought a rail off hero's site that says they have them in stock but two weeks later they told me it was discontinued and then it took two months to get them to reverse the charge to CC.
    Aw man this sucks, sorry guys. Was hoping to purchase locally instead of having to wait for an item from Hong Kong.

I'm going to call them, then call the credit card company...
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6