Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: ++OFFICIAL PRE-ORDER++MORE COMING++ for GSG-16 9 in. Barrels From Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Anyone have any thread information on these? I got mine swapped last year and I love it but I want to order a thread protector as they don’t come with them.

If you know what vendor is selling and what to order please let me know. I’d really appreciate it.
    Its on their webpage. Threads are 1/2"-28
    https://dlaskarms.com/product/type-5-muzzle-device/

Just google 1/2"-28 thread protector for vendors. Very common thread for barrels.

Does anyone know the approx price of the barrel with ir without a flash suppressor.

These must be coming soon...according to Dlask's last post about them.

I thought the barrels were 300 but maybe someone else can chime in.

Previous post states barrels are $199 and install/tuning $100, making it around $300, unless prices have gone up

I’m watching this thread and the sight like a hawk to get in on this batch. My 16 is screaming for one with a type 6 flash hider
    -Briggsy "World Champion Thread Killer"
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:" -Luke 11:21

I preordered on the last batch but life got in the way - Dlask still had my deposit

I wonder if I can get in in a whole build

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    These must be coming soon...according to Dlask's last post about them.
    I got all excited when I saw this thread only to open it and realize it's the post from 2019. I'd be on this train if they make any more. Poop, I'm bummed now. I want one. I wish there was an email list or something. It would be nice for those wanting one to sign up on an email based waiting list (first come first serve of course) instead of constantly having to hawk their website and these pages all of the time.
    I would tell you a funny welding joke, but all the good ones argon.

Quote Originally Posted by jhedsy View Post
    I got all excited when I saw this thread only to open it and realize it's the post from 2019. I'd be on this train if they make any more. Poop, I'm bummed now. I want one. I wish there was an email list or something. It would be nice for those wanting one to sign up on an email based waiting list (first come first serve of course) instead of constantly having to hawk their website and these pages all of the time.

From what I understand there are more coming in the next few weeks from Dlask. I hope I’m correct on this as I want one baaad
    -Briggsy "World Champion Thread Killer"
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:" -Luke 11:21

My wallet is burning for one of these lol! Can't wait for the new batch.

Are these available yet ? Is this where we watch for updates?