CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shorted 300 rounds of ammo on my order what the?

Shorted 300 rounds of ammo on my order what the?

I'm gonna try not to rant but I'm pretty annoyed by this. I ordered 1200 rounds of 9mm ammo. Delivered yesterday opened today. Here's what I got
    http://imgur.com/a/uANya2D
    Ya that's 18 boxes or 900 rounds. Like come on.. a case plus four boxes would have been nice or I could have lived with just 24 boxes. Not to mention the packing on top of the shortage, a few extra pieces of paper or bubble wrap go a long way, so the ammo doesn't just float around the box, and possibly don't use a box to ship that is clearly marked as ammo on the box
    http://imgur.com/a/tQq3d4X a little discretion would have been good.
    This is my first order from rampart and I am not impressed, I don't see myself making another one any time soon. I would however like the other 6 boxes of ammo I paid for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Oh My......
    Did you call ?
    As in pick up the phone and call them and ask wtf before publicly calling them out?
    Dont know who rampart is, but thats what I would be doing right after calling my CC company.
    FLHTCUI
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Depends on who ships it, They may need to mark it.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Most sponsors are reasonable. Just call and explain.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    I'm gonna try not to rant but I'm pretty annoyed by this. I ordered 1200 rounds of 9mm ammo. Delivered yesterday opened today. Here's what I got
    http://imgur.com/a/uANya2D
    Ya that's 18 boxes or 900 rounds. Like come on.. a case plus four boxes would have been nice or I could have lived with just 24 boxes. Not to mention the packing on top of the shortage, a few extra pieces of paper or bubble wrap go a long way, so the ammo doesn't just float around the box, and possibly don't use a box to ship that is clearly marked as ammo on the box
    This is my first order from rampart and I am not impressed, I don't see myself making another one any time soon. I would however like the other 6 boxes of ammo I paid for.

Hi Gmoney47,

Sorry about this, it is a disaster and we will get it fixed ASAP. Please send me your order number and I will make sure this is handled with priority Monday morning.

and possibly don't use a box to ship that is clearly marked as ammo on the box
    the shipper has to be made aware of what's in that box, it doesn't matter if it's labelled as ammo or a big black dildo, anyone handling that package will know it's ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Armon View Post
    Hi Gmoney47,

Sorry about this, it is a disaster and we will get it fixed ASAP. Please send me your order number and I will make sure this is handled with priority Monday morning.
    I sent pm with order number. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    the shipper has to be made aware of what's in that box, it doesn't matter if it's labelled as ammo or a big black dildo, anyone handling that package will know it's ammo.
    I don't recall getting ammo before marked as such.

I don't recall getting ammo before marked as such.
    I donít either. But my last few shipments have had the black and white diamond on them. I thinking shipping regs mustíve changed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    Oh My......
    Did you call ?
    As in pick up the phone and call them and ask wtf before publicly calling them out?
    Dont know who rampart is, but thats what I would be doing right after calling my CC company.
    FLHTCUI
    Why does one have to call? If a store does business online for everyone to see, what is wrong with a customer asking for a problem with their order be dealt with in the same fashion?

People shop online to avoid having to pick up the phone, customers will shop somewhere else if the company can not deal with issues online as well.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast