CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Shorted 300 rounds of ammo on my order what the?

  1. #1
    CGN Regular Gmoney47's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southwest ON
    Posts
    530

    Shorted 300 rounds of ammo on my order what the?

    I'm gonna try not to rant but I'm pretty annoyed by this. I ordered 1200 rounds of 9mm ammo. Delivered yesterday opened today. Here's what I got
    http://imgur.com/a/uANya2D
    Ya that's 18 boxes or 900 rounds. Like come on.. a case plus four boxes would have been nice or I could have lived with just 24 boxes. Not to mention the packing on top of the shortage, a few extra pieces of paper or bubble wrap go a long way, so the ammo doesn't just float around the box, and possibly don't use a box to ship that is clearly marked as ammo on the box
    http://imgur.com/a/tQq3d4X a little discretion would have been good.
    This is my first order from rampart and I am not impressed, I don't see myself making another one any time soon. I would however like the other 6 boxes of ammo I paid for.

  2. #2
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Under the CZBB Flight Path.....
    Posts
    15,490
    Oh My......
    Did you call ?
    As in pick up the phone and call them and ask wtf before publicly calling them out?
    Dont know who rampart is, but thats what I would be doing right after calling my CC company.
    FLHTCUI
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

  3. #3
    Super GunNutz OkayShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    5,835
    Depends on who ships it, They may need to mark it.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

  4. #4
    CGN frequent flyer locgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Besieged by Liberals!
    Posts
    1,336
    Most sponsors are reasonable. Just call and explain.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

    Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

  5. #5
    Business Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    I'm gonna try not to rant but I'm pretty annoyed by this. I ordered 1200 rounds of 9mm ammo. Delivered yesterday opened today. Here's what I got
    http://imgur.com/a/uANya2D
    Ya that's 18 boxes or 900 rounds. Like come on.. a case plus four boxes would have been nice or I could have lived with just 24 boxes. Not to mention the packing on top of the shortage, a few extra pieces of paper or bubble wrap go a long way, so the ammo doesn't just float around the box, and possibly don't use a box to ship that is clearly marked as ammo on the box
    http://imgur.com/a/tQq3d4X a little discretion would have been good.
    This is my first order from rampart and I am not impressed, I don't see myself making another one any time soon. I would however like the other 6 boxes of ammo I paid for.

    Hi Gmoney47,

    Sorry about this, it is a disaster and we will get it fixed ASAP. Please send me your order number and I will make sure this is handled with priority Monday morning.

  6. #6
    Member tactical72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Parkland County AB
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    and possibly don't use a box to ship that is clearly marked as ammo on the box
    http://imgur.com/a/tQq3d4X a little discretion would have been good.
    the shipper has to be made aware of what's in that box, it doesn't matter if it's labelled as ammo or a big black dildo, anyone handling that package will know it's ammo.

  7. #7
    CGN Regular Gmoney47's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southwest ON
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Armon View Post
    Hi Gmoney47,

    Sorry about this, it is a disaster and we will get it fixed ASAP. Please send me your order number and I will make sure this is handled with priority Monday morning.
    I sent pm with order number. Thanks.

  8. #8
    CGN Regular Gmoney47's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southwest ON
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    the shipper has to be made aware of what's in that box, it doesn't matter if it's labelled as ammo or a big black dildo, anyone handling that package will know it's ammo.
    I don't recall getting ammo before marked as such.

  9. #9
    CGN Regular Shorerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    I don't recall getting ammo before marked as such.
    I donít either. But my last few shipments have had the black and white diamond on them. I thinking shipping regs mustíve changed.

  10. #10
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,841
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    Oh My......
    Did you call ?
    As in pick up the phone and call them and ask wtf before publicly calling them out?
    Dont know who rampart is, but thats what I would be doing right after calling my CC company.
    FLHTCUI
    Why does one have to call? If a store does business online for everyone to see, what is wrong with a customer asking for a problem with their order be dealt with in the same fashion?

    People shop online to avoid having to pick up the phone, customers will shop somewhere else if the company can not deal with issues online as well.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •