Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Where is this headed?

I think one strategy is to engage immigrant citizens from countries that ban civilian gun ownership that are currently NDP voters. Remind them that here in Canada they have the freedom to own guns of various descriptions. They can get involved in target shooting and training to protect their families unlike where they came from or even escaped from. While I believe these Canadians are firm in their views regarding social programs, their minds may be open to the concept of personal freedoms gained as Canadians regarding self defence, personal hobbies and privacy, and even their new rights to hunt to feed their families.

This can be as easy as starting with a poster program in their communities showing immigrants from around the world in hunting scenes. Or others at shooting ranges practicing or in instructional roles in our firearms community. I believe exposure may spark enough interest to have these voters sway their leaders on gun control. There’s no bigger community of inclusiveness than the Firearms Community! Positivity can prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Convene a think tank of selected individuals who would be at the table to do more than argue about the best preservative to bury guns in and how to deal with a criminal charge for refusal to hand over a prohibited weapon. The objective would be to develop realistic short and long range plans to cope with this stupidity while activating our entire community in one cohesive unit.

You folks at Wolverine were way ahead with your charity raffles in support of good causes which regrettably failed to ignite our community. Had it or a similar concept taken off and grown over the past 13 years we would have had an additional and mighty tool to change the focus from scary guns to the people that our community actually represents.

A blueprint FWIW. Too late for this round but maybe worthwhile in future to stop and reverse the downward spiral. One additional tool above and beyond what we use right now.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ism-is-welcome

Last time I drove through Virden (Nov this year) I was looking for your place but was on a tight schedule so I had to abandon the search. I wanted to talk.

You and the CSAAA would need money for any initiative. Maybe open the association up to associate memberships with possibly some token discounts as incentives for members.

Also, the retailers should be encouraged to be the point people for handouts or other methods of making non members aware of the dangers ahead. Yes, there are risks because there are gun unfriendly jurisdictions but the risk of a lack of communication with everyone who buys ammo is greater.

Good luck!
    Think you've got your Wolverines crossed. The one is from Alberta.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by groundskeeper willy View Post
    Wheres it all headed?

My prediction is outright ban/forces buy back of every semi auto long arm from cheap Turkish semi shotguns to high end AR.
    Everything gone. No grandfathering or a new 12.###. Its all gone and sent to smelter.
    You will get paid a market value of basically today. The gov wont be cheap in that regard.
    Kiss every single black/red semi auto 5.56/7.62/etc as you line up to hand them in.
    The funs over boys. All of it.
    We can still tacticool Mosins and mag dump Lee Enflields so all isnt lost.
    Other than your prediction that the govt won't be cheap, I agree that will be the coup de grace.
    But I think in the short term, to evade anything brought before the House involving money such as a buy-back, I think you'll see the AR15s and Mini-14s go Prohibited by way of OIC to satisfy the mob's blood-lust they've whipped up.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Every single CPC and provincial conservative should be held accountable for this
    We voted for every single one of these
    We trust them to do a job they should be
    Voicing their trust and standing up
    And speaking out for us
    typical British wankers

What's most striking for me is the parallels of the global Liberal movement and the actions of the Nazi's. The propaganda, the lies, the social engineering, the manipulation of the education systems. And it makes me wonder if we're now asking ourselves the same questions as the children of those people who were round up, locked up or executed; by Mao, the Nazi's, Stalin, Castro, Maduro etc... When they asked, "why didn't they fight back, how did they just give up their guns?".
    When is the time that is the time? When is the time to take a stand, when is it too late?
    These times weren't so long ago... And here we are in Canada of all places, walking the same path.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duramax6.6 View Post
    I think one strategy is to engage immigrant citizens from countries that ban civilian gun ownership that are currently NDP voters. Remind them that here in Canada they have the freedom to own guns of various descriptions. They can get involved in target shooting and training to protect their families unlike where they came from or even escaped from. While I believe these Canadians are firm in their views regarding social programs, their minds may be open to the concept of personal freedoms gained as Canadians regarding self defence, personal hobbies and privacy, and even their new rights to hunt to feed their families.

This can be as easy as starting with a poster program in their communities showing immigrants from around the world in hunting scenes. Or others at shooting ranges practicing or in instructional roles in our firearms community. I believe exposure may spark enough interest to have these voters sway their leaders on gun control. There’s no bigger community of inclusiveness than the Firearms Community! Positivity can prevail.
    Interesting perspective, however, as a Canadian citizen, we all have no “right to defend” property or person with a firearm. That is the job of the police unfortunately here in Canada. And by the time they show up... well it’s all over. Stand your Ground laws are in force in USA not here. When we all took firearm training to get our permits and licences this was conveyed. We have absolutely no “rights to bear arms” in this country. We also have no “property rights” in this country either.
    Last edited by rajczak_kashka; 12-10-2019 at 02:21 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    How this post is helping with anything in our situation now ???
    It’s not helping our situation but it is...sadly...the absolute truth.

CGN Regular
    Last edited by Pumpjack; 12-10-2019 at 06:10 PM.

I thought that UN thing was fake...until I went to the UN website...that is terrifying.

Agenda 21 is real!,

https ://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA