Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Where is this headed?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    That doc seems to be fake, but it still gives some valid hint where it goes

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/unoda/

Snopes is total bullcrap, ran by hard leftist liberals.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/who-is-behind-snopes/

Gun confiscation from legal firearm owners is a nuclear bomb, you light that fuse and all talk/diplomacy goes out the window.

We have the God given right and obligation to protect ourselves, our families, our property and possessions.

Our firearms are not for sale. Don't go there.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Correct, their agenda is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarheart View Post
    Keep in mind that this document has been proven false by reliable sources other than Snopes etc.
    However the contents are very real and appear in other guises (or at least did the last time I checked) in other places on the UN website.
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if the UN itself created this one in an attempt at misdirection.
    The agenda is a 1 World Government with 1 Head who desires to be worshipped (ie antichrist). All the bad boys of the 20th century (no need to list them here) used the same game plan; disarm the populace, then pick off the resisters one by one ...

Why do so many hate POTUSA Trump ? (most don't even know why). Because he stands up for individual thinking and the deluded hordes (most don't realize they are just being used) can't have their way (following the UN agenda). Canada is hanging by a thread, BlackFace admires the communist ideology and uncle Billy is his bum boy. Once the firearms are surrendered, its all over for freedom in Canada. Even our 'conservative' allies will bow down if they have nothing to fear from the populace (and its already happening; can you find any real difference between the policies of the present parties ?). This isn't a choice firearms owners will have to make at some time in the future, it's here right now (BlackFace isn't going to allow Jacinda Ahern from New Zealand to upstage him). A difficult choice, but it will have to be made. I admire the New Hampshire people, who have it on their plates, 'Live Free or Die'. Our past generations lived up to this, how are we gonna do ?

Sad thing is I thought no that’s right

When our forefathers fought for our freedom they had guts and balls to do so. They had jobs too! They had families and children to feed too!!
    In those days 18y old males were called men! Today we call them 18y old boys!
    Last edited by anton520b; 12-12-2019 at 12:17 AM.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    When our forefathers fought for our freedom they had guts and balls to do so. They had jobs too! They had families and children to feed too!!
    In those days 18y old males were called men! Today we call them 18y old boys! A lot has changed, but we CAN find our guts and get those little balls out and grow them some.

Some folks, especially those lukewarm folk sitting on the fence between left and right, may say:" don't wanna lose my job, career or family over my hobby!!" Their weak minds and total lack of balls dictate to them that losing our freedoms is OK as long as they keep their 50" TV set, their jobs and all. This attitude is what brought this great country to such low levels. Imagine what would happen to our world today if our forefathers were balless sissies?

Rise up people, this is not the time to give in or give up, this is the time to stand up for what's right, refuse and reject UNJUST LAWS because it is our responsibility toward our children to do so.

Mass peaceful non-compliance is the only noble thing to do for the sake of future of our children. Let them fill up the prisons with us!!
    They will have to build thousands more prisons to house millions of law abiding citizens who refuse unjust and immoral laws!!
    400-600 million dollars will quickly escalate into billions, insanity that only Stalin or Lenin would implement.

But first, you need to ponder inside your soul and see the bigger picture than your ATV's, entertainment sets, careers or even family!
    If you can easily accept the injustice of historical proportions, then you certainly don't deserve any freedom as you cannot value integrity, morals, ethics, justice or any other virtues of honor, kind of gutless men which even devil himself would spit out out of fear of poisoning.

The Wolverine is asking us what we think we should do next?

I say, mass non-compliance but peaceful to the last letter of the word! Never ever allow your anger toward injustice to make you shoot or even consider shooting our fellow officers as they feel the same as you and I, and they are affected by the tyranny equally bad as we are.
    We do not form militias as they do in the US. Let's show the reds and the world that we will stand and peacefully protest to the point of being taken to prison and increase tax payers spending into biggest spending ever made in history of Canada for prisoner upkeep, food, water and all that comes with it.

"OK, what about having a criminal record?" some may argue. I say, having this kind of honorable "crime" slapped on my file would be something I would be darn proud of, something I can tell my grand-kids with pride of a true Canadian who stood up against the tyranny of red communist party and stoically defended the fundamental values of my country. Being a "political prisoner" will turn millions of law abiding gun owners into martyrs for freedom and justice. Let the communist line us up like cattle, mock us, spit on us, that won't make their agenda any more just or righteous.

Let's accept prison, all of us!! I am a father, a husband, a farmer, a hunter, a nature loving sports shooter and somewhat of a collector. Never committed a crime worse than a parking ticket. If this government will treat me as common thief for turning me into criminal over night or worse, let it be.

Who is on the wagon? Let our numbers speak in itself!!

Great post, spoken with true resolute. I am with you 100%, I will stand my ground, until I fall! I am prepared. HOO-AH!

These videos are for visual purpose only, they are not to incite violence or condon violence of any kind. please do not get it twisted.

[youtube]CZv_lvvIVoI[/youtube]

[youtube]QI_DqakPmIQ[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

...simple...non-compliance in mass!

What do BlackFace and uncle Billy really want ?

Our present (and hopefully very short lived) government has no respect for any aspect of the Canadian firearms community. Nor obviously for seriously tackling violence in our society. Why would they, being intelligent people and politicians, be willing to trample on law abiding Canadian citizens, who pose no threat ? We are pawns to their end game.

Canada has not been a member of the United Nations Security Council for some years now. BlackFace has stated his intention that Canada be a serious contender for reinstatement in 2021 (see a timeline here ?). If BlackFace and Billy can successfully disarm the Canadian population (all in the interest of making Canadians safer, of course), that would go a long way in impressing many of the dictatorial regimes that make up the council (check out the list of countries that are on the 'security' council, many have no business being there).

It's nothing personal folks, they just want to use us to get something they want (collateral damage not a consideration of course).

Like being used ? I don't.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bear View Post
    Our present (and hopefully very short lived) government has no respect for any aspect of the Canadian firearms community. Nor obviously for seriously tackling violence in our society. Why would they, being intelligent people and politicians, be willing to trample on law abiding Canadian citizens, who pose no threat ? We are pawns to their end game.

Canada has not been a member of the United Nations Security Council for some years now. BlackFace has stated his intention that Canada be a serious contender for reinstatement in 2021 (see a timeline here ?). If BlackFace and Billy can successfully disarm the Canadian population (all in the interest of making Canadians safer, of course), that would go a long way in impressing many of the dictatorial regimes that make up the council (check out the list of countries that are on the 'security' council, many have no business being there).

It's nothing personal folks, they just want to use us to get something they want (collateral damage not a consideration of course).

Like being used ? I don't.
    Yes, they also sided with Palestine recently regarding Israel in a UN vote, selling Canada’s soul to be on the council.

I think we need action now. CCFR et all need to get something happening nationwide, preferably publicly tied to the West since that has the best chance of getting media attention.

I don't think we have anything to gain by letting the government continue to monopolize the narrative on gun control, and then react when they announce the ban.
    It'll be too late to win over any undecided Canadians once the buy-back program is launched.

At the very least, public action on a scale to hit the media and reach the non-owners will give the government pause... and that can only be to our advantage in a minority government situation.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR