Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Where is this headed?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsg0040 View Post
    CSSA, CCFR, NFA, OFAH should all band together, independent organizations under 1 umbrella
    The sun should shine 24 hours a day.

Same odds.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    The CCFR is trying to break out and so is the CSAAA, at least that what it looks like.

In the case of the CSSA and NFA both show little interest in substantive changes and that raises my suspicion that they have succumbed to a conflict of interest.

If the gun file is successfully addressed then no more members and donations. We are not known as a proactive and spendy lot now are we.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Power Bench is correct ...

Thanks for your post, Power Bench. The credo for Canada is " HE (referring to GOD) shall have Dominion from Sea to Sea ". That is what our forefathers intended for all of us. GOD is still supreme over Canada, but HE will let us go as far down into darkness as we let ourselves (and Canada isn't in decline, we are in a nosedive.) Slagging our politicians or each other will lead to nothing positive. GOD answers prayer and we don't have to be on some special level for HIM to hear us, in church, synagogue, mall, car or home, doesn't matter, just do it. I applaud the excellent work that our gun rights organizations do for all of us and Canada as a whole. But when nothing seems to turn the tide, start praying ... HE won't be offended.

I regularly tell GOD what I think of my enemies and then forgive them, leaving the result up to HIM. Targeted hits and home breakins have become the norm here in Hamilton (it isn't just the big cities anymore). Put the Colt on the nightstand, say my prayers, then go to sleep.

HE answers macho toughguys or Oscar Wee Wee's, doesn't matter, amen amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bear View Post
    Thanks for your post, Power Bench. The credo for Canada is " HE (referring to GOD) shall have Dominion from Sea to Sea ". That is what our forefathers intended for all of us. GOD is still supreme over Canada, but HE will let us go as far down into darkness as we let ourselves (and Canada isn't in decline, we are in a nosedive.) Slagging our politicians or each other will lead to nothing positive. GOD answers prayer and we don't have to be on some special level for HIM to hear us, in church, synagogue, mall, car or home, doesn't matter, just do it. I applaud the excellent work that our gun rights organizations do for all of us and Canada as a whole. But when nothing seems to turn the tide, start praying ... HE won't be offended.

I regularly tell GOD what I think of my enemies and then forgive them, leaving the result up to HIM. Targeted hits and home breakins have become the norm here in Hamilton (it isn't just the big cities anymore). Put the Colt on the nightstand, say my prayers, then go to sleep.

HE answers macho toughguys or Oscar Wee Wee's, doesn't matter, amen amen.
    Right? The LORD is no respecter of persons. God keep our land glorious and free!
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

+2 guys thanks for speaking up.
    The Apocalypse isn’t about zombies or prepping, it’s the “How to” book, how the Lamb (who we sing about and give gifts) sits on His Throne and Judges the nations.
    The Four Horseman are angels who He sends forth, not Trump and certainly not Trudeau whose in power.
    We accept the cushy fluffy lovey dovey part of Christmas and forget about He who was born in the manager, it is He who keeps a “list” ,not Santa, actually a book called the Book of Life. Forget the registry or RCMP, nothing escapes from His Sight.

Canada was founded by missionaries and settlers who were looking for a new hope and a new land. Any rights we have are based on faith, justice and freedom. When you take away one , the house collapses. They upheld the practice of protecting orphans, immigrants and the poor. Hospitals and healthcare was built on that. Everyone gave and sacrificed.

Today every echelon of society is corrupted,people are not stupid, they do not trust the once trusted institutions. Church, state, banks have lost our respect.

People are disillusioned, disenchanted ,withdrawn and defensive to point of aggressive.
    Try to cross the parking lot at Walmart today and be prepared to be treated with Holiday cheer road rage.
    Amidst the darkness there is Light. You won’t find it under the tree or on tv or Cabelas.
    Read John 1. It’s speaks of the Light.
    This is not proselytizing you can keep your faith or lack of it. I respect you even if your an atheist. But believe “something “. People are lukewarm.

And that’s the problem that frustrates, people are so wishy-washy flimsy they forget what it takes to stand for anything. The gun grab is one of the quick fixes that’s an easy sell.
    Last edited by powerbench; 12-09-2019 at 03:41 PM.

CGN Regular
    What's the first rule of fight club?

That being said, it's time to batten down the hatch and resist evil with all your heart, mind, soul and spirit!

https://twitter.com/CanadaSpecialA1/...12790408720384

It's far past time to bring the hammer down on these criminals that are ruling over us!
    Last edited by Pumpjack; 12-09-2019 at 04:50 PM.

CGN Regular

Stand up

I really feel for the guys who own and use theses firearm. The government is trying to do this as it is an easy sell to the uninformed. My country just went through this and we didn’t even get a say. There Gone now. Next will be our hunting rifle as they will be called high power sniper rifles. People need to wake up and think if we spent this money on preventing crime rather than removing things form law abiding citizens who get a police check everyday to see if they are fit to own firearms. Firearm owners need to stick together and put pressure on the local mps.

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    They are going to regret this. They now know that these firearms are locked up in houses of responsible owners. Once the ban comes in I suspect that a lot of these firearms will go missing and will be stored in less than desirable locations. Making them more vulnerable to theft. Do they really think a vast majority of firearms owners are going to surrender their firearms knowing the next government could just repeal the ban. Look at the Swiss Arms and 858 owners. They were legal, then banned and the legal again and now grandfathered if C71 goes thru or maybe banned depending on what Blair decides. Could you imagine surrendering your $3000 Swiss Arms when they were banned the first time only to have the PC's repeal it. You would be out a fortune. So they confiscate your lower and give you what ever. What about your uppers , optics , mags and ammo. What about all the business who are going to suffer. I think Blair is going to be in for a shock when gun owners just ignore his ban
    If they go the way NZ did you will not be able to keep any significant part of a banned firearm. So if the AR style rifle is banned you must turn in the complete unit, upper included. You will also have to turn in any significant part, such as spare bolt, bolt carrier, trigger parts etc. ad Infinitum ad Nauseam.
    Also the poster who said there will be other firearms not just the AR is correct. Billy boy always uses the words "weapon" and "criteria" when he talks about banning. So it could go on a point system.
    Pistol grip ? point, flash eliminator ? point, bayonet attachment ? point, detachable mag ? point, mag capacity as in the DP12 shot gun ? point, semi-auto ? point and when you cut to the chase, government just does not like it ??? points.
    Just think back aways and you will remember the govmint talking about banning hand guns. Billy boy went on a tour and said he found many good people who owned handguns and therefore they would not ban them. This is a classic tactic that has been used before. The handgun people breath a big sigh of relief and the divide and conquer tactic is about to work again. I have been impacted by every firearm purge since 1977.
    In parting whatever you think might go on the list, double it and you might be close.
    Ralph
    Real name Roy, Ralph was my dog.
    Firearms user for 56 years. Owner for 50.
    Proud to say that I have introduced nearly that many new people to the sport. And more on the way. ​+8

CGN Regular groundskeeper willy's Avatar
    Wheres it all headed?

My prediction is outright ban/forces buy back of every semi auto long arm from cheap Turkish semi shotguns to high end AR.
    Everything gone. No grandfathering or a new 12.###. Its all gone and sent to smelter.
    You will get paid a market value of basically today. The gov wont be cheap in that regard.
    Kiss every single black/red semi auto 5.56/7.62/etc as you line up to hand them in.
    The funs over boys. All of it.
    We can still tacticool Mosins and mag dump Lee Enflields so all isnt lost.
    Yesterday I couldn't spell Engineer, Now I are one.