CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Preorder !

[QUOTE=mgroom;16782149]Yeah, I get the feeling that the usual outrage peddlers are jumping on this without actually having placed

👊👊
    My house is PROTECTED by the good LORD and a GUN

CGN Regular
    Im not sure what they mean. i get it about they need a timeline from the importer.... But i think most are less worried about delays then to know what they are buying.

What the hell is it? What is the stock ? a 12 pound 102 with a 308 carrier and a 223 bolt in it? I just want CADs or something!

Confirming the price? maybe?
    Last edited by biologic; 03-14-2020 at 08:46 AM.

This is exactly the issue, if they were open about it with even the occasional update then it would be no problem and if they said "hey, its been delayed for this or that reason" then whatever sh*t happens but the fact its suppose to have arrived already and we are all still blind as to what it is, no specs, pics or info of any sort since the original post. But to make things worse there has not been a single word from them in the last month when they were suppose to be back to update us a day later, this is just unacceptable. And now we have that BCL SLR coming in about a week or so (which is probably the same gun..unfortunately) so why would/should we wait and wait to buy basically (again most likely) the same thing from someone who does not communicate with its customers with money down when we can just buy the bcl sooner and probably a lot less?

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    Im not sure what they mean. i get it about they need a timeline from the importer.... But i think most are less worried about delays then to know what they are buying.

What the hell is it? What is the stock ? a 12 pound 102 with a 308 carrier and a 223 bolt in it? I just want CADs or something!

Confirming the price? maybe?