Bushmaster ACR - 18.75 Barrel + Install and De-Restrict Service Option

ARMS EAST

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
20   1   2
Do you own a Restricted Bushmaster ACR? Want to render it Non-Restricted? We can do that! Purchase our premium quality, purpose built ACR barrel (4150 CMV, 1/7, Chrome Lined, Government Profile) select the Install Option. Then send us your rifle. We will professionally install the new barrel, process the paperwork to remove the restricted registration on your rifle, and return it to you.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Customer supplied picture after re-barrel.

Are the gas ports correct on these? The one I had done years ago by another vendor was overgassed, and worked properly only on the "S" setting.

What is involved in shipping my restricted rifle to you to have the swap done? Do we need to call CFC to arrange an ATT for the restricted gun, or can it just be shipped?

Are the gas ports correct on these? The one I had done years ago by another vendor was overgassed, and worked properly only on the "S" setting.

What is involved in shipping my restricted rifle to you to have the swap done? Do we need to call CFC to arrange an ATT for the restricted gun, or can it just be shipped?

The reason we keep saying these are purpose-built ACR barrels is exactly that, these are ACR barrels, with correctly sized gas ports and cuts for the piston guide. They are NOT repurposed AR15 barrels, as other companies have offered in Canada. You can modify a ACR barrel to be an AR barrel, you cannot modify an AR barrel to be an ACR barrel.

I don't think you need an ATT to ship a rifle to transport or ship a firearm to a gun shop, but am not in a position to provide legal advice.

The reason we keep saying these are purpose-built ACR barrels is exactly that, these are ACR barrels, with correctly sized gas ports and cuts for the piston guide. They are NOT repurposed AR15 barrels, as other companies have offered in Canada. You can modify a ACR barrel to be an AR barrel, you cannot modify an AR barrel to be an ACR barrel.

I don't think you need an ATT to ship a rifle to transport or ship a firearm to a gun shop, but am not in a position to provide legal advice.

PERFECT, thanks, I'll be ordering.

bought the pre-configured rifle from Barry years ago. Proper gas setting and profile for the ACR so it isn't super front end heavy. Couple thousand rounds later and mine is still going strong.

Will there be an option to get a barrel with all the bits to swap it right into an existing ACR? I can't remember that the bits are called, but the piston and the locking thing, etc.

Will there be an option to get a barrel with all the bits to swap it right into an existing ACR? I can't remember that the bits are called, but the piston and the locking thing, etc.

We don't offer that option. Swapping the parts onto the new barrel is also cheaper.

I believe the last of the factory ACRs were sold in Canada fairly recently. Including the 450BM and conversion kits and so forth.

A heads up that these AEI barrels interchange part for part with the 16" Carbine. The 18.5" DMR and I believe the 450BM require a new .625" piston guide assy, which we don't have.

ACRs are selling for good money stateside at the moment. Funny how things go. Fantastic rifles. Wish we could get more.

Any more ACRs coming in, or is the supply dry due to remington being sold?
nope, they've been discontinued for a while now.

however the bushmaster brand and its trademarks were recently bought by palmetto state armoury, so there's a chance they will bring it back.

Back
Top Bottom