Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STAG-10 Assembled Upper Receivers - In Stock

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    No, I figured I should have one just in case a left handed friend wanted to try it a Stag out.
    But what if they like it so much that they want to buy it from you?

There is good news for the LH builders front. We have a much better price on the LH BCG, and a better price on the LH Upper receivers.
    Similar news on the STAG-10L rifles, virtually the same price as RH version. Previously the difference RH vs LH was about $100, now about $30. Southpaws rejoice.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post

There is good news for the LH builders front. We have a much better price on the LH BCG, and a better price on the LH Upper receivers.
    Similar news on the STAG-10L rifles, virtually the same price as RH version. Previously the difference RH vs LH was about $100, now about $30. Southpaws rejoice.
    That would make me happy, more guns to build then!
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post

That's excellent news!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12