Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATRS Bolt Action Upper? Possible?

CGN Regular
    I would be willing farm the boys at ATRS are already way ahead of the game. I have heard rumours of something new on the design table that should really mess with Smith and Etters little minds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    I would be willing farm the boys at ATRS are already way ahead of the game. I have heard rumours of something new on the design table that should really mess with Smith and Etters little minds.
    I'm in... As long as it isn't a bolt action Modern Sporter
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

This sounds like a waste of everybody's time. Hoping ATRS nukes this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RKRZ View Post
    For us to buy a regular set of their receivers it takes more than a year. They asking them about this... lol true waste of time

Troy has a pump action 5.56 carbine called the PAR, non-restricted in Canada, even with a short barrel, and from what I heard they are pretty accurate(<1moa).
    You could look into that, seems to be an interesting firearm.

BANNED
    But how else will the sheep please the overlords...lol...

Yeah, that’s constructive... not to mention short sighted.

What’s wrong with asking the question? If sh!t hits the fan and all semis are banned. What’s wrong with wondering if a company that many would like to stay loyal to, could make something legal that AR parts could plug into?

The only waste of time here is comments like yours.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by quikcolin View Post
    Yeah, that’s constructive... not to mention short sighted.

What’s wrong with asking the question? If sh!t hits the fan and all semis are banned. What’s wrong with wondering if a company that many would like to stay loyal to, could make something legal that AR parts could plug into?

The only waste of time here is comments like yours.
    The second comment answered your question in full. ATRS has no power to change laws that already exist, let alone what abomination will come out of the wretched minds of this illegitimate gov't.

CGN frequent flyer
    Why would you be so concerned about making a non-restricted rifle (AKA does not exist on paper) ban compliant?
    The sell price for any item(s) I sell on the EE are for the item(s) only, and do not include shipping, unless otherwise stated. Any agreed upon shipping costs do not include insurance, unless otherwise discussed.

BANNED
    People running scared again, asking for a bolt action AR 15 "style" rifle, makes me sick to my stomach

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast