ATRS Bolt Action Upper? Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be willing farm the boys at ATRS are already way ahead of the game. I have heard rumours of something new on the design table that should really mess with Smith and Etters little minds.

Troy has a pump action 5.56 carbine called the PAR, non-restricted in Canada, even with a short barrel, and from what I heard they are pretty accurate(<1moa).
You could look into that, seems to be an interesting firearm.

This sounds like a waste of everybody's time. Hoping ATRS nukes this thread.

Yeah, that’s constructive... not to mention short sighted.

What’s wrong with asking the question? If sh!t hits the fan and all semis are banned. What’s wrong with wondering if a company that many would like to stay loyal to, could make something legal that AR parts could plug into?

The only waste of time here is comments like yours.

Yeah, that’s constructive... not to mention short sighted.

What’s wrong with asking the question? If sh!t hits the fan and all semis are banned. What’s wrong with wondering if a company that many would like to stay loyal to, could make something legal that AR parts could plug into?

The only waste of time here is comments like yours.

The second comment answered your question in full. ATRS has no power to change laws that already exist, let alone what abomination will come out of the wretched minds of this illegitimate gov't.

I have been tinkering with a possible work around but until we actually see what is GOING to happen I am not wasting much if any time on the project. Right now we are well over balls deep in work just getting Sporters out.
Once Billy B Liar actually comes clean with how he is going to screw us all over it is hard to anticipate what insane crap we will have to deal with.
For now I am going to close this thread. Once we know more I will re-open it for further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom