WK180C hardware sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegocn

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hi Wolverine Supplies,

I'm in process of putting a new barrel on my WK180c. I have a few questions on hardware sizes:

1. What is the size of the 8 handguard screws? I had to chisel off all 8.
2. What is the size of gas block set screw? Mine has been missing.
3. What is the size of gas block cross pin? 3/16 non tapered?
4. Should the barrel nut (original) be torqued to normal AR barrel nut spec? (35 lb ft)
5. The original barrel seems to have a larger gas hole than normal. What is the size of the hole?
6. Observing the gas piston cup and retaining screw, it appears you can get an adjustable gas system by how much the retaining screw is screwed in. How much do you screw in that screw at factory?
7. What kind of thread locker do you apply to various hardware from the factory?

Sorry for the long list of question. And thank you for your time.
Di

Hi Wolverine Supplies,

I'm in process of putting a new barrel on my WK180c. I have a few questions on hardware sizes:

1. What is the size of the 8 handguard screws? I had to chisel off all 8.
2. What is the size of gas block set screw? Mine has been missing.
3. What is the size of gas block cross pin? 3/16 non tapered?
4. Should the barrel nut (original) be torqued to normal AR barrel nut spec? (35 lb ft)
5. The original barrel seems to have a larger gas hole than normal. What is the size of the hole?
6. Observing the gas piston cup and retaining screw, it appears you can get an adjustable gas system by how much the retaining screw is screwed in. How much do you screw in that screw at factory?
7. What kind of thread locker do you apply to various hardware from the factory?

Sorry for the long list of question. And thank you for your time.
Di

All questions that need to be directed to Kodiak.

Please reach out to them on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom