Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill 'The Grinch' Blair - Why Focus on Us?

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Man does he ever look like his dad.

time for a DNA test for JUSTIN...23 and me
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    Man does he ever look like his dad.
    He sure doesn't look like PET.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Let’s face it. This is just a vote-getting scheme from a clearly unscrupulous “Leader”. That man has embarked on a self-promotion campaign from the get-go, hitting ever modern era topic to promote/sell himself to a populous of sheep/Ostrich with their heads in the ground. People who are too lazy to actually think for themselves and are too quick to jump on any opportunity to trample over your rights/“privileges” because it makes them feel like they’re not actually weak and are in charge of the world. That’s why it’s a wasted effort trying to have a logical discussion with “pro-banners” on how pointless this ban is. They will Always have an excuse as to why the ban is a good thing (in their minds) regardless of how ludicrous.

Banning the AR-15 and Military-style “Assault” rifles will get Canada’s Poster-boy on every news media in the USA further promoting himself and getting himself a seat in the United Nations. Once he’s done politics he will get paid on the lecture circuit speaking to groups of his no-mind followers.

Bill Blair is a sellout. Period. Sold out on the Marijuana issue making claims (from a so called Police perspective) that legalizing it would put an end to the illegal trade. Well, the illegal trade is still flourishing. Go. Figure....Now he’s selling out on the gun issue. Surprise, surprise. Every time he speaks its outwardly clear he’s lying through his teeth to anyone with 1/2 a brain.

Unfortunately, we are going to loose our guns. Period. We are too disorganized with too many splinter groups of Firearm Associations. Each a toothless tiger with no real power. If we were organized (like the NRA) Trudeau would never have used us as a stepping stone. It’s too bad we didn’t have the insight to establish a shooting range on a Reservation or on Urban Reserve land. if there was one this wouldn’t have ever occurred. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

I’m sure many of you think that non-compliance is an option; however, this topic has been planned by the Libs for years and I’m sure they have contingency plans for whatever we plan to do....Sorry for the reality check, but my optimism is rapidly dwindling...

On a lighter note, Love the Ginch pic, lol! Fitting.
    This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity to which it has been addressed and is privileged/confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this material. Any, review, disclosure, conversion to hard copy, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on or regarding the contents of this message/information is prohibited.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    The green face on Billy is certainly appropriate as I’m sure he looks just like that most mornings after a boozy evening

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    I have to disagree on the “grand plan” by Govt argument. Politicians aren’t that smart.... that’s why they got into politics cause most couldn’t make it in the real world. This was a knee jerk reaction by a desperate Lib Govt to deflect attention at election time... plain and simple. Does anyone suspect the timing of the ban announcement.... right after we discovered the twit and his blackface BS.... give it some thought.....the idiots mention the Montreal Massacre at Polytechnique as a basis for their ban.... we’ll... it happened 30 fricken years ago..... if Libs had a grand plan, ban would have happened soon after this incident. If I truly believed that a gun ban would stop future gun violence .... I would be first in line to hand in my very substantial collection on day one. Shame on you Bill Blair for politicizing such a horrible incident.
    Last edited by rajczak_kashka; 12-09-2019 at 10:31 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Throw Wendy in with Blair. She has serious daddy issues because of the action he allegedly took with a HG imo. I'm sure she blames the gun and not dear old dad. If the gun wasn't around her dad would still be is how she thinks. Her dad's action couldn't of possibly been his own.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    I appreciate the effort. Unfortunately, Blair is not stupid enough or of enough standing to warrant a nickname. Besides Trulander has so many, we are running out of material.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    I have to disagree on the “grand plan” by Govt argument. Politicians aren’t that smart.... that’s why they got into politics cause most couldn’t make it in the real world. This was a knee jerk reaction by a desperate Lib Govt to deflect attention at election time... plain and simple. Does anyone suspect the timing of the ban announcement.... right after we discovered the twit and his blackface BS.... give it some thought.....the idiots mention the Montreal Massacre at Polytechnique as a basis for their ban.... we’ll... it happened 30 fricken years ago..... if Libs had a grand plan, ban would have happened soon after this incident. If I truly believed that a gun ban would stop future gun violence .... I would be first in line to hand in my very substantial collection in on day one. Shame on you Bill Blair for politicizing such a horrible incident.
    You're right they are not that smart. However, those at the top that you don't see (Butts) certainly are. I'm sure he had this all planned out for some time.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Red in the face, from drinking too much booze
    I’ve lost too many brain cells, so I target the Who’s

CCFR Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast