Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: S and J Hardware

After reading these I may have to look else where

Quote Originally Posted by copeland View Post
    I ordered from them and they forgot to throw the shotshell DSC ($60) in my order. They did bill me for it. I made a couple attempts to contact them without response. So i wont do business with them.

This was several months ago now, I'm still hoping they square up with me.
    Dont hold your breath. I gave Simon the benefit of the doubt, many emails and finally talked to him on the phone, all pointless. It been over a year.

GunNutz
    Maybe I am "Old School" , but I agree with "ericrose" . The phone is always your way of communicating if the other "newer & faster ways"
    don't work . I believe some people resist the phone as it may be embarrassing to them with live speech . On the phone you can not hide ,
    or avoid conflict always. Maybe we need more phone calls or even face 2 face to encourage people to learn how to act with other ??

Yeah i ordered from towards the end of last year, ordered 5 30 round ak mags..... i was sent 6 20 round mags and a bag of 20 remington non mim extractors, i tried to calling, emailing them multiple times over a few days to let them know the order was wrong, and that i received something i shouldn't.... no answer no response...so i gave up and kept everything. op if you see this send me a pm ill send you one of the extractors i still have some left.

Quote Originally Posted by cooey43 View Post
    Maybe I am "Old School" , but I agree with "ericrose" . The phone is always your way of communicating if the other "newer & faster ways"
    don't work . I believe some people resist the phone as it may be embarrassing to them with live speech . On the phone you can not hide ,
    or avoid conflict always. Maybe we need more phone calls or even face 2 face to encourage people to learn how to act with other ??
    They dont answer the phone.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cooey43 View Post
    Email is much easier to show a record of attempted contact as well as a record of communication and transactions.

How do you prove they didn't answer or hear the phone?

Why not use both? I know it's groundbreaking thinking but hey, could work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeMadPanda View Post
    Yeah i ordered from towards the end of last year, ordered 5 30 round ak mags..... i was sent 6 20 round mags and a bag of 20 remington non mim extractors, i tried to calling, emailing them multiple times over a few days to let them know the order was wrong, and that i received something i shouldn't.... no answer no response...so i gave up and kept everything. op if you see this send me a pm ill send you one of the extractors i still have some left.
    send a PM to the original poster

Quote Originally Posted by mattcwc View Post
    They dont answer the phone.
    Bingo, they also dont check their answering machine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeMadPanda View Post
    Thank you for your offer. I have sent you a PM.
    And I certainly don't expect anything free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789