Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: December 10th 2019 update

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Ban hammer incoming!
    The sooner the better. The incessant whining, bitching, and moaning is played out.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Shaun, I glad a man with your patience is building my rifle in round 3. If you can display such amazing fortitude, I can show the equivalent patience, She’ll be done when she’s done and I thank you in advance Sir.

Super GunNutz
    Hey ATRS , not that I really care , but just like to bump this add,as it’s been pretty quiet here.
    Anything on the gen 3 to report? Pics, anything... lol

Or maybe a blem set you could part with?? I’m not fussy.. lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    yup
    Last edited by drifter dave; 03-11-2020 at 11:42 PM.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Nvm I seen it’s only been 2 weeks ...
    Last edited by EastCoastLowbedder; 03-10-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Any update for the SS receiver sets for the 2nd run?

Last edited by Revel; 03-19-2020 at 09:57 PM.

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    The last few weeks has been insane with shipping out Sporter sets and will continue for a few more weeks until we get the rest of run 2 and the beginnings of run 3 out the door.
    We REALLY appreciate your patience in not calling, emailing, faxing or dropping by to ask "is it done yet?"

The update is to advise that run 3 is well under way and as of January 15th 2020 will be closed for orders. We will will start taking orders for Run 4 as of January 16th 2020. We anticipate run 4 to start shipping late in Q4 of 2020

We found that the majority of guys who ordered SS uppers did so simply as they were available soonest. Over the last 6 months or so we are seeing almost an 80% order ratio for F/A uppers so plan to discontinue the SS uppers for production run #4. This will not effect any of the already placed orders.
    Any updates on Run #3? I put my order in back in December 2019. Curious is all and hope you guys are well and have had not much equipment downtime. Cheers.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Any updates on Run #3? I put my order in back in December 2019. Curious is all and hope you guys are well and have had not much equipment downtime. Cheers.
    So far only Shaun has succumbed to the plague possibly so he is MIA for the next couple of weeks which will hinder us to a degree. Run 3 is well under way however and barring anything unforeseen should start to ship out in the spring.
    Please note today's date, we do not normally work weekends but in an effort to try and get more parts made decided to work today.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

So far only Shaun has succumbed to the plague possibly so he is MIA for the next couple of weeks which will hinder us to a degree. Run 3 is well under way however and barring anything unforeseen should start to ship out in the spring.
    Please note today's date, we do not normally work weekends but in an effort to try and get more parts made decided to work today.
    Well , I guess the Biological Interface Module was the last part of the Mill to go offline ��. Get well soon Shawn!