Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: December 10th 2019 update

CGN frequent flyer
    I received my set earlier this week and, as a fellow machinist, I definitely appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product. Great fit and finish, and while I was originally just going to sit on it, having such quality in hand makes me want to throw together a rifle ASAP.
    CCFR & CSSA Member

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more handguns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Give updates and you get a bunch of e-mails asking if their sets are ready. Give less updates and you get a bunch of e-mails asking why their sets aren't ready yet.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Give updates and you get a bunch of e-mails asking if their sets are ready. Give less updates and you get a bunch of e-mails asking why their sets aren't ready yet.
    He said they were shipping March orders, those who ordered in February had the right to know why their set didnt ship yet..!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StockHausen View Post
    He said they were shipping March orders, those who ordered in February had the right to know why their set didnt ship yet..!
    I shipped some orders in the beginnings of March, there are clearly a number of orders specifically around late February that have not shipped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Milestone1990 View Post
    If you have an order in Run #2 are you able to cancel the order and get refunded ?
    For information regarding a specific order or situation, please forward questions via email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com

Terms and conditions can be found on our website here: https://www.albertatacticalrifle.com...and-conditions

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Apart from a few lowers we had to remake all of run 2 lowers are done. Next week the rest of run 2 F/A uppers will be back from anodizing so will start to ship out with the lowers as soon as we can get them matched, packed and shipped. We are still working on SS uppers for run 2 due to the finish mill going down, an exact ETA to completion is not available.
    Maybe if we knew who odie89 really was we could look up his paperwork and provide a better answer, but we do not have an order for anyone named odie89.
    Some people truly blow me away. I placed my order and haven't really thought about it since. I know its coming, do I know exactly when? No. Do I care? No. I feel sorry for all of you that are so impatient to sit here and try and argue with these guys putting out a great product with a great price. I understand the excitement and wanting to get them ASAP hell I feel that too, but the last thing I'm going to do is pester these guys with questions. Remember, they don't have to give any updates at all, it is great of them to come on here and update timelines and be honest about setbacks. The less we bother them, the more they can just keep working and getting them out the door. For those of you making a big deal out of "I paid for it, it hasn't come yet" blah blah blah. Ive paid for stuff from mass producers and waited months for it to finally get to me, if you're so concerned about the deposit you put down, or the price in full you paid, maybe you shouldn't have ordered it to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Did you fellows order slick side uppers?
    Yes, there was a problem with the mill that was doing the finishing step on the SS uppers. I can't remember if there was a ETA or not. I won't be getting out to shoot it until spring anyways, so I'm not in any rush lol.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Quote Originally Posted by Young17 View Post
    Some people truly blow me away. I placed my order and haven't really thought about it since. I know its coming, do I know exactly when? No. Do I care? No. I feel sorry for all of you that are so impatient to sit here and try and argue with these guys putting out a great product with a great price. I understand the excitement and wanting to get them ASAP hell I feel that too, but the last thing I'm going to do is pester these guys with questions. Remember, they don't have to give any updates at all, it is great of them to come on here and update timelines and be honest about setbacks. The less we bother them, the more they can just keep working and getting them out the door. For those of you making a big deal out of "I paid for it, it hasn't come yet" blah blah blah. Ive paid for stuff from mass producers and waited months for it to finally get to me, if you're so concerned about the deposit you put down, or the price in full you paid, maybe you shouldn't have ordered it to begin with.
    So when did you preorder yours?
    I think I'm patient, I was supposed to receive mine in August / late September of 2019. I think it's fair to ask questions, I'm not insulting anyone.

I think I'm patient, I was supposed to receive mine in August / late September of 2019. I think it's fair to ask questions, I'm not insulting anyone.
    When I pre ordered mine has nothing to do with this, I placed mine pretty early into run 3, fully expecting to wait longer than they said, if it came before or close to the date they ESTIMATED completion time would be, I'd honestly be shocked. Not because I don't think the ATRS guys know what they are doing, but because the stats from runs 1&2 that sales were drastically increasing. I wasn't stating you specifically, I'm saying I check these threads when the ATRS guys update them and I see more people questioning them consistently about where they are, instead of just saying thanks for the update and going on with their day.

Another challenge is I have no idea who StockHausen is. Perhaps this is a question best handled via email, before I start throwing out guesses for who you might be on a public forum ?