Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: December 10th 2019 update

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Another challenge is I have no idea who StockHausen is. Perhaps this is a question best handled via email, before I start throwing out guesses for who you might be on a public forum ?
    Hey Shaun
    Appears to only be a few.
    So instead of taking multiple emails, why not just post the latest possible date ,that run 2 will be complete.
    That way all these guys will get their answer.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Hey Shaun
    Appears to only be a few.
    So instead of taking multiple emails, why not just post the latest possible date ,that run 2 will be complete.
    That way all these guys will get their answer.
    Those whom the delays have affected, and who have contacted us, have gotten an answer.

Posting on a forum, while appropriate for some questions, is not actually considered contacting us.
    It's bad enough with people using fake names on their email address, let alone trying to figure out what forum names match what real names on paperwork.

Those who feel everything needs to be a big "social media spectacle", can keep on wondering.

Super GunNutz
    Hey , I know this is a Firearms Forum, but do you not use it as another means of advertising for your business?
    To me it’s the same as shopping in the sponsors store,from the convenience of my phone.

You post something for sale, I like it, I ask a couple of questions, you respond, I buy it.
    Pretty easy business transaction for both parties .

Anyway my point was that, seeing how there was only a few left, it would have been easier to give a general date as opposed to answering multiple emails,phone calls etc.
    I’m not b!tching as I’ve went through this a few times with you guys and know the routine.
    Anyway,all good, no need to get exited lol

Why are you reacting defensively, I received an answer that a large number of FA upper was returning from anodizing next week, but that was 3 weeks ago.

You asked us to stop emailing you because of the delays it can cause. Out of curiously, I just asked my fellow waiters if they received their set. I'm not hiding behind a nickname..

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milestone1990 View Post
    Run 2 currently 3 months behind . Estimated completion date : No one knows and don’t you dare ask!
    Despite my better judgement... I'm going to reply to this 3 post-account, created less than a month ago...

Run 2 has definitely not wrapped up as fast as I would have liked, that's for sure.

Almost all lowers are done excluding some specific serial numbers, all of which are either at anodizing right now, or being switched out for lowers that ARE done and sitting here.

The delayed uppers are where the issues really are and on that note:

The remaining FA uppers are finishing up, we have enough to finish off the 2nd run orders. I'm being told the remaining SS uppers will be be going into the machines for their final operation within the next 1-2 weeks. Given the general turnaround for anodizing, my best guess for the last orders from the second run should be shipping out in 4-6 weeks.

To keep this in perspective, and I apologize in advance as this won't be a comfort to those of you who are waiting, but there are roughly 30 orders that this affects... out of a little over 1000.

Hey man cut em a break at least they gave us an update , I’m what this forum would refer to as “impatient “ but #### happens just seems like ####ty luck ours were in there when there machine blew up . Thanks for the update Shaun

Great update! Looking forward to building a new one!
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Thanks for the update Shaun!

Super GunNutz
    Ya, I don’t think they have any trouble reselling .. lol

I know your pain , but at the end of the day , it is what it is.
    Once you get it in your hand , you’ll quickly forget about the extra wait.
    That I can guarantee

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Man, there's going to be a lot of Modern Sporters out there from the sounds of it, good stuff.
    I decided to get off the fence and make an order today. Might as well get what I really wanted, not just rifles that are 'almost'
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold