Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: December 10th 2019 update

Email sent . Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com then, or post your full name on the board (not recommended) so I know who "EastCoastLowbedder" is... as I have no orders under that name ;-) . And as we are working thru march orders right now, there must be some extenuating circumstances regarding your set that I would like to look into further.
    Guess I should do the same. I was trying to hold off and not bug you guys but I ordered mine feb. 22nd soooo if you're into march I'll send an email. Again was just trying not to add to the endless emails you guys are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com then, or post your full name on the board (not recommended) so I know who "EastCoastLowbedder" is... as I have no orders under that name ;-) . And as we are working thru march orders right now, there must be some extenuating circumstances regarding your set that I would like to look into further.
    March orders? My buddy Mike ordered dec 2018!
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Woah, email sent! From feb 2019.

I ordered a set in mid April 2019 and received it mid Nov...if some of you are still waiting that seems odd.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

email sent, ordered feb 22nd 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    I ordered a set in mid April 2019 and received it mid Nov...if some of you are still waiting that seems odd.
    Lucky you, i was thinking id have mine in October cause i was told they were starting to ship out in August..... in a week it will ve 11 months.

Ordered Jan 2019. Been a year now.... hopefully this gets sorted out. I sent an email as well.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Alright guys, I wanted to post a quick note here to address any misconceived perceptions.

I received 9 emails in response to the phrasing regarding "up to March, 2019."

2 were orders that have waited less than 3 months, and are 3rd production run.
    6 were orders placed in the last half of February. [You'll be receiving emails from me]
    1 was packaged, ready to ship, notified and waiting for address to be confirmed before shipping. [You've already gotten a follow up email]

Rectified
    Last edited by Qwerty1zer; 01-14-2020 at 12:39 AM.