Thread: Temporary slow down/shut down coming?

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar

Temporary slow down/shut down coming?

Hey ATRS team!!!

I know its hard to predict or know whats happening...but any signs of a temp shut down coming to do COVID-19?

I ask because I sent a rifle out to you for some work as you guys are the only ones I trust, despite being all the way across the country...it was now a week ago as it was supposed to reach you tomorrow but Canada Post is TERRIBLY slow right now only having making it to a city mere 2 hours away from me (unless they are behind on updating tracking #s ?)...understandable but still ####ty...no idea when it will actually get to you, it was packaged and padded well and insured for $2000 but I still worry!!!

I just am paranoid that it will get to your shop when you guys are closed (either by choice or if you are forced to) with no one to receive or sign for it. I also don't want to have it sit somewhere unknown or make its way back to me wasting almost $100...would much rather it sit at least in your shop not being worked on then some CP warehouse location!!!

To add...

If it all works out okay and it gets to you, no shut down *fingers crossed*...am I able to pay extra to "rush" it...not the actual work/work quality LOL...but to get it done ASAP so I can have it sent back? Feels crappy to have my only gun, my $$$ one away from home in these times I must say!!!

Thanks guys!!!

- HB
    Last edited by hannibal.black98; 03-20-2020 at 12:11 AM.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Hey ATRS team!!!

I know its hard to predict or know whats happening...but any signs of a temp shut down coming to do COVID-19?

I ask because I sent a rifle out to you for some work as you guys are the only ones I trust, despite being all the way across the country...it was now a week ago as it was supposed to reach you tomorrow but Canada Post is TERRIBLY slow right now only having making it to a city mere 2 hours away from me (unless they are behind on updating tracking #s ?)...understandable but still ####ty...no idea when it will actually get to you, it was packaged and padded well and insured for $2000 but I still worry!!!

I just am paranoid that it will get to your shop when you guys are closed (either by choice or if you are forced to) with no one to receive or sign for it. I also don't want to have it sit somewhere unknown or make its way back to me wasting almost $100...would much rather it sit at least in your shop not being worked on then some CP warehouse location!!!

To add...

If it all works out okay and it gets to you, no shut down *fingers crossed*...am I able to pay extra to "rush" it...not the actual work/work quality LOL...but to get it done ASAP so I can have it sent back? Feels crappy to have my only gun, my $$$ one away from home in these times I must say!!!

Thanks guys!!!

- HB
    So far we are business as usual. We have closed the retail store to drop in traffic except by appointment. We are working regular 0900 to 1700 and have a pretty good relationship with our postie.
    Absolute worst case is that it arrives and we get sick after it arrives and it sits here until we get back to work. Assuming CP delivers, which she seems to daily I would say relax for a day or 2 before you hit the panic button.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Buy another one for iterm fun?

Hey ATRS team!!!

To add...

Thanks guys!!!

- HB
    Well, there is your problem right there......!

The good news is its easy to fix (multiple times if required).

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Hey ATRS team!!!

To add...

Thanks guys!!!

- HB
    No rush brother, our range is closed anyways! I have a new toy just waiting to be played with (no it’s not a vibrator) and I am going nuts just looking at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Well, there is your problem right there......!

The good news is its easy to fix (multiple times if required).
    That is because I have put over $5k into my Stag over the last 18 months with all the parts/upgrades, optic and Lancer magazines...not to mention ammo!!!

...and now I am off work so no incomming $$$ to buy something extra for a bit!!!

Why I am anxious for it to be completed!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    No rush brother, our range is closed anyways! I have a new toy just waiting to be played with (no it’s not a vibrator) and I am going nuts just looking at it!
    My 2 are open thankfully, just the indoor and club houses are closed. I shoot in forest a lot too as well, that is always open!!! Lol