Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: December 10th 2019 update

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

December 10th 2019 update

The last few weeks has been insane with shipping out Sporter sets and will continue for a few more weeks until we get the rest of run 2 and the beginnings of run 3 out the door.
    We REALLY appreciate your patience in not calling, emailing, faxing or dropping by to ask "is it done yet?"

The update is to advise that run 3 is well under way and as of January 15th 2020 will be closed for orders. We will will start taking orders for Run 4 as of January 16th 2020. We anticipate run 4 to start shipping late in Q4 of 2020

We found that the majority of guys who ordered SS uppers did so simply as they were available soonest. Over the last 6 months or so we are seeing almost an 80% order ratio for F/A uppers so plan to discontinue the SS uppers for production run #4. This will not effect any of the already placed orders.
    Last edited by alberta tactical rifle; 01-09-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Does ATRS think that all of run 2 will be shipped by or before the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyT45 View Post
    Does ATRS think that all of run 2 will be shipped by or before the end of the year?
    Would like to know

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1zer View Post
    My buddy is still confused how a 400's SN hasn't been through the process.
    if you can find the other thread the reason is in there, short version if I recall correctly - there were some delays with a random batch of sets that didn't pass the smell test and they decided not to stop production just to keep the SN's going out in perfect order.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hi, just to confirm, once my receiver is ready I can contact you and upgrade my order to an MS18-A3 right?

Thanks.
    Rimfire and Military Surplus Enthusiast.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
    Hi, just to confirm, once my receiver is ready I can contact you and upgrade my order to an MS18-A3 right?

Thanks.
    Yes but it will delay shipping of the complete rifle. We don't stocvk millions of dollars worth of parts on spec, we order what we need for builds so to have the heads up allows us to procure what your build might need in advance so it doesn't take several more months to get in the parts and assemble it for you.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Yes but it will delay shipping of the complete rifle. We don't stocvk millions of dollars worth of parts on spec, we order what we need for builds so to have the heads up allows us to procure what your build might need in advance so it doesn't take several more months to get in the parts and assemble it for you.
    Sounds reasonable! Thank you
    Rimfire and Military Surplus Enthusiast.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fridge450 View Post
    Any available updates for those of us waiting for run 2 products?
    We've got ~150 lowers here currently waiting for rear pins that are being nitrided in town. [I expect them back here today or tomorrow]

We're getting pretty close to fulfilling the second run, however I will not be releasing any percentages, or other related details. It seems counter intuitive, however the more information we provide the more people asking "are we there yet" that we have...

In regards to the 400 serial number question, that's because were never focusing on sequential numbers, but instead chronologically based on the date ordered. As I have previously stated, there have been several factors that contributed to even the chronological order getting scattered to a degree, but we are trying to adhere to the first ordered, first going out philosophy wherever possible.

The worst thing about knowing you probably won't receive your set until spring / summer:

You quickly purchase all the necessary components to build up a perfectly serviceable rifle.

You play with said components...laying them out on the table in a rifle shape. Looks promising.

Then you start getting bored with said components and start perusing the picture threads and vendor websites.

Then you think, well....it's been a couple months, maybe I'll upgrade the BCG...haven't spent any money in a few weeks.

Hmm....titanium huh ? Interesting. So many options !

What's that you say ? Better optic ?........sigh, ok.

Seems like there isn't much love for vanilla mil spec triggers......maybe I NEED a better trigger....Ooops, Geiselle !

My charging handle is boring...what's the most expensive one out there ?.....OK, check.

Offset BUIS ? Well that seems like prudent SHTF logic.... Ok, take my money !

I wonder if I'll get bored of black. Maybe a second set of FDE furniture might be fun. Let's see what's out there.... Ok, take my money !

What's this about a ban ? Better buy some ammo. Lots of it. Seriously....lots.

Hmmm....lots of ammo must need lots of mags. Yeah, probably need lots of mags.

Can't wait to sight this baby in. Ok, match ammo, here I come !

Looks at calendar, checks bank account.....Oooohhh, s**t.....seven more months of this insanity !!!

Re-reads update thread.

Rinse - Repeat.
    Last edited by vermintrex; 12-19-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life - W.C.

Member NFA

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vermintrex View Post
    The worst thing about knowing you probably won't receive your set until spring / summer:

You quickly purchase all the necessary components to build up a perfectly serviceable rifle.

You play with said components...laying them out on the table in a rifle shape. Looks promising.

Then you start getting bored with said components and start perusing the picture threads and vendor websites.

Then you think, well....it's been a couple months, maybe I'll upgrade the BCG...haven't spent any money in a few weeks.

Hmm....titanium huh ? Interesting. So many options !

What's that you say ? Better optic ?........sigh, ok.

Seems like there isn't much love for vanilla mil spec triggers......maybe I NEED a better trigger....Ooops, Geiselle !

My charging handle is boring...what's the most expensive one out there ?.....OK, check.

Offset BUIS ? Well that seems like prudent SHTF logic.... Ok, take my money !

I wonder if I'll get bored of black. Maybe a second set of FDE furniture might be fun. Let's see what's out there.... Ok, take my money !

What's this about a ban ? Better buy some ammo. Lots of it. Seriously....lots.

Hmmm....lots of ammo must need lots of mags. Yeah, probably need lots of mags.

Can't wait to sight this baby in. Ok, match ammo, here I come !

Looks at calendar, checks bank account.....Oooohhh, s**t.....seven more months of this insanity !!!

Re-reads update thread.

Rinse - Repeat.

Now imagine working here and seeing all the #### come in... My first MS, The MS Titan, literally came to be by buying and replacing every part 2-3 times over.

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast