Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: December 10th 2019 update

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1zer View Post
    How long after paying for shipping do they normally ship out? Emt for shipping was accepted last Thursday.
    Usually same day. Have you checked your post box today?
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

[QUOTE=ATRS Shaun;16601440]Alright guys, I wanted to post a quick note here to address any misconceived perceptions.

I received 9 emails in response to the phrasing regarding "up to March, 2019."

2 were orders that have waited less than 3 months, and are 3rd production run.
    6 were orders placed in the last half of February. [You'll be receiving emails from me]
    1 was packaged, ready to ship, notified and waiting for address to be confirmed before shipping. [You've already gotten a follow up email][/QUOTE

I also ordered at the end of February, if your shipping March orders should I contact you ?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Odie89;16601888]
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Alright guys, I wanted to post a quick note here to address any misconceived perceptions.

6 were orders placed in the last half of February. [You'll be receiving emails from me]
    1 was packaged, ready to ship, notified and waiting for address to be confirmed before shipping. [You've already gotten a follow up email][/QUOTE

I also ordered at the end of February, if your shipping March orders should I contact you ?
    Not necessary at this time.

Alright guys, I wanted to post a quick note here to address any misconceived perceptions.

1 was packaged, ready to ship, notified and waiting for address to be confirmed before shipping. [You've already gotten a follow up email]

For those of us who ordered in the last half of February any estimate on when we can expect our sets?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastLowbedder View Post
    For those of us who ordered in the last half of February any estimate on when we can expect our sets?
    Nothing that I am able to offer in writing at this time.

Dam eh , hopefully it’s not that much longer

hopefully soon, trying to be positive.

That sounds like your ALOT further behind that you want to admit

Quote Originally Posted by Odie89 View Post
    That sounds like your ALOT further behind that you want to admit
    Missing 6 orders over the 1000's they delivered isn't an indication. It could be as simple as the lowers didn't pass QC or bad anodized batch. I'm not too worried about it. And I'm in the 6 he mentioned..
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    Missing 6 orders over the 1000's they delivered isn't an indication. It could be as simple as the lowers didn't pass QC or bad anodized batch. I'm not too worried about it. And I'm in the 6 he mentioned..
    It’s the vague answers that I find concerning , you’d think if it was that simple they would just say that . The lack of any real update is also concerning. I think a actual update for those of us still waiting
    Last edited by Odie89; 01-15-2020 at 09:42 AM.