Approximately 600 guns, bows, and knives up for auction!

8 ball

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
270   0   0
Arnie's Guns is cleaning house and as such we have some 600 lots of product up for auction online at Yorkton Auction Centre. This includes new and used firearms, a selection of archery equipment, a large selection of knives and much assorted smalls. Please visit Yorkton Auction Centre and click "View catalog" to view. Sale closes Saturday the 14th at 10:00 AM.

I just went to the site to take a look. there is already a bunch of bids made on all the stuff. Higher than I would have thought on the rifles.
the book hand gun safes are cheap.
sure would have been nice if they would have marked what all the "magazines" were for. unknown

Last edited:
So there is a 10% auction fee, gst, and pst on top of your bid? Plus a 2% fee if you pay by credit card. I just want to make sure so I can bid accordingly.

So there is a 10% auction fee, gst, and pst on top of your bid? Plus a 2% fee if you pay by credit card. I just want to make sure so I can bid accordingly.

Plus Shipping.
so a $300 rifle will cost- $397.00 after GST, Pst, 10%, and shipping..... Just about $100 more. I think the Auctioneer & the GOVT are making the money here , LOL

oops plus 2% using credit card- =$403.00

there is some really nice stuff there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom