Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig bdx3000: $1599!!

Business Rep PrecisionOptics Michael's Avatar

Sig bdx3000: $1599!!

Suggested Retail $1999.00 / Our Regular Price $1749.00 / The Deal $1599.00

Sig Sauer Rangefinder Kilo 3000 BDX - 10x42:

Featuring SIG SAUERs BDX technology, the KILO3000 BDX is the worlds most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a SIERRA3 BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3 BDXs BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Additionally it can connect with Kestrel or Garmin instruments to incorporate environmental information into its ballistic calculations and extend its ballistic solutions to its maximum ranging capabilities at 5000yds.

5000 yds Reflective - 2000 yds Trees - 1500 yds Deer.

Use the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.

(Class 1M Version)

Features:

-BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing

-Easily pairs with Kestrel LiNK ballistics to provide accurate hold-over and wind compensation to the ranging limit of the rangefinder

-Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine

-HyperScan Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode

-RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets

-Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7

-Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder

-Advanced OLED display provides an extremely precise targeting circle, milling features, and ballistic info including holdover angle

-Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA

-Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition

-Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment

-Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported

-Covered by SIG SAUERs INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details

Last edited by PrecisionOptics Michael; 12-19-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Michael B.
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Michael@PrecisionOptics.net

Anyone have experience with these binos? They seem like a really good all-in-one to carry on hunts.

Awesome binos. The best all In one package you can get. Glass is really decent as well. Highly recommend.

BANNED
    I got them, bought them from precision optics. I find adjusting to my eyes finicky but once they're adjusted they're wicked.

CGN Regular
    The diopters don’t lock so every time you pick em up they need to be readjusted, making them useless for hunting.

the laser and BDX function is excellent, probs best one the market. they are heavy.

Overall, excellent range toy or for truck hunting, but I wound up selling mine cuz I hunt extensively in alpine.

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 05:13 AM.

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 05:13 AM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    As info, there is an easy fix installing an o-ring to keep the diopters from moving unintensionally, yes sig should have thought of this cheap feature and I'm told they may have corrected it at the factory since, who knows but for a couple dollars you can fix it yourself and they will not move while hunting.

https ://forum.snipershide dot com/threads/sig-sauer-kilo3000-bdx-laser-rangefinding-binoculars.6886491/page-10#post-7750853
    Damn I wish I had a snipers hide account to see the attachments in a larger view. No link to the orings either.

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    With the 10% off discount using code XMAS13 (ends today) and free shipping over $500 these were a steal, thanks for the awesome deal!
    You are very welcome! They are moving quickly at this price!

Only 5 left!

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 05:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast