The Knife Counter at Al Flaherty's! 2021 new CRKT models have arrived!

Price is now $170? +30% increase in 4 months - how come?

When we initially posted this The Canadian dollar was much stronger than it is now. That accounts for a large amount of that price change. Benchmade has also increased it's invoice price just after SHOT. When you combine those together you get at the current prices. We try to keep the prices as low as possible but if our cost's increase we need to adjust accordingly.

New Ka-Bar's and restock on Dad's favourites

We've just received a substantial shipment from Ka-Bar, and managed to be some of the first in Canada to get some of their new models! Check out some of their new offerings below:

This Forged knife is made in the USA from 425 steel. With these being forged no 2 will be exactly the same, and leave some forging marks to give each knife some character!

For a new twist on an old classic we have this beauty:

This Tan handled beauty with matching sheath, is an exclusive offering from Ka-Bar, get them while they last!

For those looking for affordable throwing knife fun Ka-Bar hasn't forgotten about you:

For all the fun loving flipper fanatics there's a new TDI offering to add to your collection!

KA-BAR TDI Folder #2490

The AUS8 blade fits handsomely into the g10 and aluminium frame lock handle design.

If you prefer to wear your enthusiasm for Ka-Bar's products and heritage we have this as well:

KA-BAR EK Commando Shield Patch #EKPATCH1

Celebrating and commemorating the knife designs for Special forces starting in WWII the EK line brings these back to the modern day.

Please click below to see our entire Ka-Bar collection:

Me: "I don't need another knife."

Me 5 minute later: (order placed)

...What can I say, that Forged knife spoke to me.

Benchmade just announced a revamp to some of the fixed blade knives in their Hunt Line. So to make room for the updated models we're putting the outgoing models on sale. This is an opportunity to get a great knife for the fall and save a little coin too.

The hidden Canyon hunter has been probably one of the most popular skinning knives we've seen come through the store. Enough blade for the job, and the horizontal leather belt sheath holds the blade safely and stays out of the way until needed. Don't miss this opportunity!

Reduce your loadout with two-in-one knife! A nicely sized skinning blade combined with a gut hook will make your big game field dressing a breeze!

For a general purpose do it all knife the Steep Country is hard to beat. The rubber grip allows for a solid purchase no matter the conditions. The 3.5" S30V blade is large enough to handle most tasks without sacrificing nimbleness for delicate cutting tasks.

You can check out more deals on Benchmade knives by clicking on the Image below. Stay tuned as well as the new Hunt series knives should be available shortly!

We've just received a substantial shipment from Ka-Bar, and managed to be some of the first in Canada to get some of their new models! Check out some of their new offerings below:

This Forged knife is made in the USA from 425 steel. With these being forged no 2 will be exactly the same, and leave some forging marks to give each knife some character!

For a new twist on an old classic we have this beauty:

This Tan handled beauty with matching sheath, is an exclusive offering from Ka-Bar, get them while they last!

For those looking for affordable throwing knife fun Ka-Bar hasn't forgotten about you:

For all the fun loving flipper fanatics there's a new TDI offering to add to your collection!

KA-BAR TDI Folder #2490

The AUS8 blade fits handsomely into the g10 and aluminium frame lock handle design.

If you prefer to wear your enthusiasm for Ka-Bar's products and heritage we have this as well:

KA-BAR EK Commando Shield Patch #EKPATCH1

Celebrating and commemorating the knife designs for Special forces starting in WWII the EK line brings these back to the modern day.

Please click below to see our entire Ka-Bar collection:

could you get the ek44 (the 1095 black double edged) in your next shipment?

Thanks for my Kabar Becker BK2 Campanion that I ordered back in May 2020. It’s been super tough and reliable for my hiking and ‘wanabe’ bushcrafting.

Thanks for bringing these great products in at decent prices.

Cheers, Barney

Thanks for my Kabar Becker BK2 Campanion that I ordered back in May 2020. It’s been super tough and reliable for my hiking and ‘wanabe’ bushcrafting.

Thanks for bringing these great products in at decent prices.

Cheers, Barney

Thanks for the Kind words.

By the way watch this space if anyone is interested in new items from a brand associated with spiders....

These weren't ready for our incoming shipment. We do have them on back order for the next shipment.
giphy.gif

Benchmade has announced their discontinued list for 2021. This means great opportunities for you to get your hands on a top quality knife at a bit of a discount! Help yourself to a new belt or pocket pal and give your wallet a bit of a break at the same time!

Check out below for some of the highlights:

For the fixed blade fans who want a do it all blade for the backwoods the next one is hard to pass up!

For those of you who believe that good things come in small packages we've got something for you

Solid strong and capable, just a few words to describe this next knife. It really lives up to it's name!

These are just a few of the deals to be found, click the link below to be taken to the full collection of both sale and regular priced Benchmade knives

We've just finished unpacking a fresh run of new Sprint Run Spyderco's along with welcoming some new here to stay additions to the stable!

First with the SPRINTS!

We were lucky enough to be able to bring you the Sprint of the Para Military 2, now were ecstatic to bring you it's little brother!

Good things come in small packages and sometimes a little can go a long way! How far can you go with this little guy hanging on?

Perfect blending of Austrian metallurgy and Japanese precision. This little guy will land softly in your pocket, but come out like a dragon when needed.

Probably the knife most people think of when they think of Spyderco!

If there's any knife that deserves to be dressed up and treated well it's the Delica 4. The entry to many a persons journey to collecting, and the focus of many collections just on it's own. Will this be a first or one of many?

The above are once in a lifetime opportunities, but there's more to Spyderco than just the Sprint Runs. These are some new releases below that are sure to become new classics!

You can be both prepared and fashionable without breaking the bank. The Astute among you realize that there's quality to be had at all price points!

Known mostly for their Folders but Spyderco has quite a few fixed blade knives as well!

No need to be fixed in your ways! Why not give a Spyderco fixed blade a try?

We also re-stocked on some favourites! check out below:

We have a couple of new additions to our Spyderco Stable that we're glad to bring to you. These beauties are from the SPYDERCO reveal 5 catalog

First up is another addition to the collection of Spyderdo classics being offered in the very exciting Austrian K390 steel!

For those knife enthusiasts who like to be on the cutting edge of new steels do we have a treat for you!

CPM SPY27 was manufactured just for Spyderco (the SP in the steel name is for SpyderCo), in conjunction with Crucible industries. Knives using this steel can be easily identified by their Cobalt blue handles. This is chosen to reflect the use of cobalt to in the steels composition. Come get your hands on one of these to add to your collection!

New CRKT 2021 collection has landed!

The first arrivals from CRKT's new for 2021 models have arrived in store, and are available now!

Click below to be taken to the collection of new arrivals. You can also sign up for email notifications of new models that are still on order!

From Left to Right: (You can click on the name of the knife to be taken to it's own product page)

Freya Axe
Nishi fixed blade
Biwa fixed
Minimalist cleaver blackout
Tueto flipper
P.S.D Folder
Razel GT folder
Trask folder
CEO flipper
LCK+ Large flipper
LCK+ flipper
LCK+ tanto flipper blackout
Squid assisted flipper
and Beserker axe

Watch this space, as there are many more new arrivals anticipated in the next little bit!

Back
Top Bottom