Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Knife Counter at Al Flaherty's! 2021 new CRKT models have arrived!

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Lightbulb The Knife Counter at Al Flaherty's! 2021 new CRKT models have arrived!

Many of you know us for our Guns, ammunition and outdoor gear, but did you know we also stock and carry an extensive selection of knives, Machetes, and Hatchets?

Whether it's an EDC for general use, a Skinning and butchering knife for the end of a successful hunt, or a companion for your camping treks out on your favourite trail we are sure to have something that catches your eye!

Check it out below for some of the Brands we carry:

Many more brands and Styles as well including:

Browning Knives

Victorinox

Condor Tool and Knife

See something that you like that's out of stock don't worry, we re-stock often. We also keep adding new items as they come out, so keep checking back for new and exclusive items.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Yeah they have a real great selection, I've bought a few knives off of them. Remember if u cut yourself while handling the knife, the knife choose u, so u must buy it..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    I've bought a few from there over the years as well. The Kabar I have on me right now came from them
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN frequent flyer
    Do you guys carry the big/little sebenza by Chris reeves ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer just having some fun's Avatar
    Just what I was looking for........ME

With a lot of these custom knives it's hard to guess what configurations everyone's going to want. Lead time can be long to get them, and with the unpredictability of the CBSA...

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Do you guys carry the big/little sebenza by Chris reeves ?
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

With a new year, we are happy to announce a re-stock on Benchmade and Ka-bar knives! We also have some brand new models that have just arrived!

Check out below for some of the new additions!The Ka-Bar modified tanto is a new take on the western tanto design, which ironically is actually closer to the traditional Japanese tanto blade shape than what's normally called a tanto! $104.99 + tax.

For anyone looking for a reward for themselves or as a thank you for a knife fan in their life:

The EK 13 presentation knife with it's mirror polish 440C stainles steel and walnut handle scales sure is a looker! It also comes with a leather sheath should you want to bring it along on a field trip. $285.99 + tax

From BENCHMADE we are happy to welcome these new additions:

Benchmade's take on the Scandinavian Puukko knife. Classic design and feel but brought into the 21st century with modern materials. CPM-3V, steel for a sharp long lasting edge and Santoprene handle for all conditions grip. $129.99 + tax

The epitome of modern understated class. The Osborne designed 940-1, satin finished S90V steel, and carbon fiber handles combine beauty and functionality. The legendary Axis lock keeps everything secure. $279.99 + tax

Plus many more!

Check out the link below for our inventory of in stock Ka-Bar and Benchmade knives!

Current in-stock Ka-Bar and Benchmade

We are also expecting new arrivals from CRKT, Spyderco, and Kershaw shortly! Keep your eyes on this space for more.

Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

Always been a fan of ALs just curious why your new website contains a useless blue banner that takes up 1/3 of my screen (I already know I'm at Al's website) ? .. the old version seemed more effective for containing more useful information on the page

Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    Always been a fan of ALs just curious why your new website contains a useless blue banner that takes up 1/3 of my screen (I already know I'm at Al's website) ? .. the old version seemed more effective for containing more useful information on the page
    It's a balance to try and find a setup that works both on mobile devices and also on fullsize computer screens. The old setup didn't work well on mobile and the out of stock and sale notifications would take up most of the real estate on the photo's. We are still working on this current setup to get it to where we like it.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    To help us work out a solution, can you let us know your monitor or device resolution and the browser you're using?

We did find some strange behavior in the scaling on some mid-sized and smaller sized monitors as the site transitions between the desktop presentation and the mobile presentation
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast