Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Knife Counter at Al Flaherty's! 2021 new CRKT models have arrived!

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    [QUOTE=1899;17082996]Price is now $170? +30% increase in 4 months - how come?

When we initially posted this The Canadian dollar was much stronger than it is now. That accounts for a large amount of that price change. Benchmade has also increased it's invoice price just after SHOT. When you combine those together you get at the current prices. We try to keep the prices as low as possible but if our cost's increase we need to adjust accordingly.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Sweet, just snagged the S45 PM2 Sprint from you guys! Best price in Canada on it that i could find.

New Ka-Bar's and restock on Dad's favourites

We've just received a substantial shipment from Ka-Bar, and managed to be some of the first in Canada to get some of their new models! Check out some of their new offerings below:

This Forged knife is made in the USA from 425 steel. With these being forged no 2 will be exactly the same, and leave some forging marks to give each knife some character!

For a new twist on an old classic we have this beauty:

This Tan handled beauty with matching sheath, is an exclusive offering from Ka-Bar, get them while they last!

For those looking for affordable throwing knife fun Ka-Bar hasn't forgotten about you:

For all the fun loving flipper fanatics there's a new TDI offering to add to your collection!

KA-BAR TDI Folder #2490

The AUS8 blade fits handsomely into the g10 and aluminium frame lock handle design.

If you prefer to wear your enthusiasm for Ka-Bar's products and heritage we have this as well:

KA-BAR EK Commando Shield Patch #EKPATCH1

Celebrating and commemorating the knife designs for Special forces starting in WWII the EK line brings these back to the modern day.

Please click below to see our entire Ka-Bar collection:

Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

Me: "I don't need another knife."

Me 5 minute later: (order placed)

...What can I say, that Forged knife spoke to me.

Benchmade just announced a revamp to some of the fixed blade knives in their Hunt Line. So to make room for the updated models we're putting the outgoing models on sale. This is an opportunity to get a great knife for the fall and save a little coin too.

The hidden Canyon hunter has been probably one of the most popular skinning knives we've seen come through the store. Enough blade for the job, and the horizontal leather belt sheath holds the blade safely and stays out of the way until needed. Don't miss this opportunity!

Reduce your loadout with two-in-one knife! A nicely sized skinning blade combined with a gut hook will make your big game field dressing a breeze!

For a general purpose do it all knife the Steep Country is hard to beat. The rubber grip allows for a solid purchase no matter the conditions. The 3.5" S30V blade is large enough to handle most tasks without sacrificing nimbleness for delicate cutting tasks.

You can check out more deals on Benchmade knives by clicking on the Image below. Stay tuned as well as the new Hunt series knives should be available shortly!

Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    We've just received a substantial shipment from Ka-Bar, and managed to be some of the first in Canada to get some of their new models! Check out some of their new offerings below:

This Forged knife is made in the USA from 425 steel. With these being forged no 2 will be exactly the same, and leave some forging marks to give each knife some character!

For a new twist on an old classic we have this beauty:

This Tan handled beauty with matching sheath, is an exclusive offering from Ka-Bar, get them while they last!

For those looking for affordable throwing knife fun Ka-Bar hasn't forgotten about you:

For all the fun loving flipper fanatics there's a new TDI offering to add to your collection!

KA-BAR TDI Folder #2490

The AUS8 blade fits handsomely into the g10 and aluminium frame lock handle design.

If you prefer to wear your enthusiasm for Ka-Bar's products and heritage we have this as well:

KA-BAR EK Commando Shield Patch #EKPATCH1

Celebrating and commemorating the knife designs for Special forces starting in WWII the EK line brings these back to the modern day.

Please click below to see our entire Ka-Bar collection:

could you get the ek44 (the 1095 black double edged) in your next shipment?
    TINVOWOOT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mike View Post
    could you get the ek44 (the 1095 black double edged) in your next shipment?

These weren't ready for our incoming shipment. We do have them on back order for the next shipment.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

Business Member
    Thanks for my Kabar Becker BK2 Campanion that I ordered back in May 2020. It’s been super tough and reliable for my hiking and ‘wanabe’ bushcrafting.

Thanks for bringing these great products in at decent prices.

Cheers, Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Thanks for my Kabar Becker BK2 Campanion that I ordered back in May 2020. It’s been super tough and reliable for my hiking and ‘wanabe’ bushcrafting.

Thanks for bringing these great products in at decent prices.

Cheers, Barney
    Thanks for the Kind words.

By the way watch this space if anyone is interested in new items from a brand associated with spiders....
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    These weren't ready for our incoming shipment. We do have them on back order for the next shipment.
    TINVOWOOT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast