Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Imports Problems not responding????????

CGN Regular
    wow , good luck in life.

CGN frequent flyer
    Jesus christ. "If they're an online business I expect replies on the weekend!!!!"

Entitlement. Period.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I agree to a point. But I find no excuse for the dealers that pay for a section on this page and posts in their section go weeks and months before being answered if ever at all.

Lots of retailers seem to want to take advantage of an online presence, but it requires more staff to have a 24/7 online store and presence run smoothly
    And I also agree with you to a point. Online retail is available to customers 24/7 so they should expect business traffic to come their way at some not so convenient times. I generally expect that a business reply same day or at least by the next business day. There are some on here that do and some who don't. I choose to do business with the retailers that are active on here as that gives me a good indication of how the entire process with them will go.

An online presence does require a business to step it up a notch or two but it doesn't make it mandatory that they aren't allowed a day or two off on the weekend.

Most of these businesses are small businesses ran by sometimes only 1 or two individuals. The option isn't always there for someone to be available 24/7/365. If they choose to take a day or two a week where they don't deal with things than so be it BUT they better step it up and take care of things in a timely manner when they are around.

It is perfectly fair to expect a high standard of service but I don't see complaints like the OP as being valid when he thinks it is owed to him that they not take a day off on the weekend just so they can deal with him.

There is a line between expecting exceptional service and entitlement.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Especially because he is a first time potential buyer. Drop everything and take care of him.

I've dealt with TI on several purchases, sometimes they are a little slow to respond but they will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jonbpc View Post
    Especially because he is a first time potential buyer. Drop everything and take care of him.
    Maybe not stop to live your life, but a courteous 'we'll get back to you shortly' would be nice. Mostly when spending 100's $$ on a first purchase.

Well guys thanks for your comments.

@79Fordxlt, thanks that was what I was waiting to read.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sargon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathiel View Post
    Not looking for sympathy. Just to know if it happened before. As for your comment I'm in the 40's. And being working in the online business I know that you cannot put client in limbo when they never bought before from you. An online business is online 7 days a week. How would you feel buying from Amazon and getting told, sorry, it was the week-end?

Anyways, my point was to know if it happened in the past, if they are a reliable business cause it all adds up so that I should just forget about it and buy elsewhere.
    I bought the Bersa thunder from them. Had it in 1.5 weeks. Professionally packaged and gave me some extra stuff too. No issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon View Post
    I bought the Bersa thunder from them. Had it in 1.5 weeks. Professionally packaged and gave me some extra stuff too. No issues.
    Sweet. Is it a nice shooter?

Sometimes one of their stuff who responsible for certain business might be away, so it could have some delay. But most of times they can reply within a reasonable time.

If you have been watching for forum longer enough or had business with Tenda you will know how good others customer service is. Quite a lot people have to post on their section to get their attention after tried to call or email them. And after the case is settled, you will find the post disappeared.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathiel View Post
    Not looking for sympathy. Just to know if it happened before. As for your comment I'm in the 40's. And being working in the online business I know that you cannot put client in limbo when they never bought before from you. An online business is online 7 days a week. How would you feel buying from Amazon and getting told, sorry, it was the week-end?

Anyways, my point was to know if it happened in the past, if they are a reliable business cause it all adds up so that I should just forget about it and buy elsewhere.
    The fact that you have the same expectations from a small Canadian business as you do from the amazon model is quite unreasonable and very telling of your character.
    You seem confused about what it means to have an online store. It may be online 24/7, but that doesn't magically allow small businesses to be staffed 24/7.
    Websites have glitches. People have lives. Some businesses have limited ressources despite being able to offer online shopping options.And not everyone who has a domain name has the ressources of a company with a market capitalization of $875B.

Have a tea. Get back down to earth.

Youza.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast