Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Imports Problems not responding????????

Tactical Imports Problems not responding????????

Hi guys,
    I've been reading lots of post without being member, but today I registered an account to ask you a question.

I wanted to buy a Bersa Thunder from Tactical Imports after seeing their post.

For a first time customer, I cant say I'm impressed.

So I made an order last friday. Their website gave me a blank page on last payment page.
    Then I sent them 2 emails thru their Oscommerce and as of today, another direct email, 3 days later,
    still no reply?
    Is that a sign I should spend my hard earned cash elsewhere?
    I mean I dont care if its a one man business selling guns from his garage... but 3 days no reply and they post ads in here?
    Have you had the same experience before?

So if you can gave me another place where I can buy a Bersa Thunder 22LR with sort barrel I would appreciate.
    Thanks for reading.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Um, it was the weekend. Most people take it off, y’know. You’ll get a reply sometime this week. I’ve made a few orders with TI and haven’t had any real issues.

Did you try calling them?

Did you try calling or sending another email?

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Um, it was the weekend. Most people take it off, y’know.
    Never knew an online business would close on weekends ;p

I have sent a direct email this morning, not from the website. I think its pretty odd. Even myself I have an online business and I can reply to customer with my phone anytime, mostly on a very first purchase, dont you think?

Jeez not like they may get 10's or 100's of emails to sift thru.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Another entitled millennial who thinks that everyone should be available for him 24/7/365...

If you purchased on a Monday and 3 or 4 days has passed with no comms you would have a legitimate complaint BUT ordering on a Friday and wondering why you got no response over the weekend... come on man... not everyone is a workaholic

I have a not so strange feeling that you aren't going to receive the sympathy that you seek.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Another entitled millennial who thinks that everyone should be available for him 24/7/365...

If you purchased on a Monday and 3 or 4 days has passed with no comms you would have a legitimate complaint BUT ordering on a Friday and wondering why you got no response over the weekend... come on man... not everyone is a workaholic

I have a not so strange feeling that you aren't going to receive the sympathy that you seek.
    Not looking for sympathy. Just to know if it happened before. As for your comment I'm in the 40's. And being working in the online business I know that you cannot put client in limbo when they never bought before from you. An online business is online 7 days a week. How would you feel buying from Amazon and getting told, sorry, it was the week-end?

Anyways, my point was to know if it happened in the past, if they are a reliable business cause it all adds up so that I should just forget about it and buy elsewhere.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post

I agree to a point. But I find no excuse for the dealers that pay for a section on this page and posts in their section go weeks and months before being answered if ever at all.

Lots of retailers seem to want to take advantage of an online presence, but it requires more staff to have a 24/7 online store and presence run smoothly
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast