Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tactical Imports Problems not responding????????

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    The fact that you have the same expectations from a small Canadian business as you do from the amazon model is quite unreasonable and very telling of your character.
    You seem confused about what it means to have an online store. It may be online 24/7, but that doesn't magically allow small businesses to be staffed 24/7.
    Websites have glitches. People have lives. Some businesses have limited ressources despite being able to offer online shopping options.And not everyone who has a domain name has the ressources of a company with a market capitalization of $875B.

Have a tea. Get back down to earth.

Youza.
    Youza, It is saying about my character cause, I have my own one man business for over 10 years and nobody would ever know I'm a one man business.
    Cause the rule of thumb, is that "people don't know & if you make them wait too long they'll buy elsewhere".
    If you think going on vacation, bring your Ipad or put a note on your website.
    We are not all like you, Youza, to be spending over 500$ online and dont care to get no feedback on your purchase.

Anyways, @Sargon gave me the information I was looking.

The rest is another matter.
    Best.
    Last edited by Sathiel; 12-16-2019 at 03:55 PM.

I called them about shotgun chokes and the owner mail me a set for free just wait you will get a response

Quote Originally Posted by docryan61 View Post
    I called them about shotgun chokes and the owner mail me a set for free just wait you will get a response
    Thanks docryan61.

Not responding on the weekend ? They have $1000 of my money for almost 3 years waiting for 13 inch MR308 . No refund . No emails . Just attitude ! Any interest on my money as I wait for the Frog Prince to prohibit it ? Worst company I’ve dealt with!
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HooliganD View Post
    Did you try calling them?
    Seems like "NO ONE" uses a telephone to make an Actual call " and talk in person" anymore.

every one seems to :TEXT" If its important.......dial an actual number & talk to an actual person.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Quote Originally Posted by lone ranger View Post
    Seems like "NO ONE" uses a telephone to make an Actual call " and talk in person" anymore.

every one seems to :TEXT" If its important.......dial an actual number & talk to an actual person.
    It’s an online world. Businesses need to adapt to this change, or they’re not going to make it.

Email is a different less-immediate form of communication than a phone call, but is no less important.

Super Moderator
    Note that the OP initiated this thread in the General Firearms Discussion forum, which minimized the chances of TI becoming aware of his concerns.
    It was moved to the TI business forum, where TI is more likely to see it.
    TI is much more likely to respond if they see the thread.

And you guys wonder why people don't always post in forums. Most merely criticized OP and judged and his life and character. From one question. C'mon now.

Hey Sathiel - I've ordered from TI without issues. They are a very small shop as you can tell by the inventory on their website. I just won't pre-order anything from them; experience seems to suggest that there are no guaranteed timeliness and you may/may not get your deposit back.

Hope this helps.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Yes not open on weekends. Reply sent 935 am today...

Sathiel please check your junkmail, sometimes our emails get caught up in the filter
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123