Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter Writing Campaigns and The CCFR

Sent mine yesterday but will it do any good? A better is question is why not try? It costs nothing and can't hurt.

CGN Regular
    If only these calls for action letter writing threads weren't all drowned out by the "what if" threads...

Quote Originally Posted by .45colt View Post
    Sent mine yesterday but will it do any good? A better is question is why not try? It costs nothing and can't hurt.
    I have been sending emails and letters to ever member of parliament (approx 120). Emails on a weekly basis, letters ever month, since Jan 2019. Like you stated it costs nothing and can't hurt. TY, you and TY you all for your time and support.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

I will be writing to Blair, Trudeau and my local MP. I am also going to send a letter to my local MPP and premier, Doug Ford imploring him to protect Ontario gun owners. Ford recently stated in an interview with the Toronto Sun that he disagrees with the proposed gun ban.

I suggest we all write to our conservative Premiers and urge them to oppose this gun grab (Alberta has already done so, but they could do more).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    I will be writing to Blair, Trudeau and my local MP. I am also going to send a letter to my local MPP and premier, Doug Ford imploring him to protect Ontario gun owners. Ford recently stated in an interview with the Toronto Sun that he disagrees with the proposed gun ban.

I suggest we all write to our conservative Premiers and urge them to oppose this gun grab (Alberta has already done so, but they could do more).
    I would also suggest the federal Minister of Finance.

Supposedly the government doesn't have as much money as it thought it would; so why does it want to add $400-600Million to the deficit for an ineffective buyback of legally owned guns?

Email

Bill.Morneau@parl.gc.ca

Website

http://bmorneau.liberal.ca

Hill Office

House of Commons *
    Ottawa, Ontario,
    Canada
    K1A 0A6

Telephone: 613-992-1377
    Fax: 613-992-1383

* Mail may be sent postage-free to any member of Parliament.

Constituency Office

Main office - Toronto
    430 Parliament Street
    Toronto, Ontario
    M5A 3A2

Telephone: 416-972-9749
    Fax: 416-972-9891
    Last edited by k_h; 12-17-2019 at 12:53 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    We have to do everything we can. No slacking. No compromising. Great battles are not fought and won with a defeatist attitude. Our orgs have done great work so far, as have individuals. Let's keep trudging.
    "If you are going through hell, Keep going" sir Winston Churchill! I will write and print a bunch and send them off!
    My wife has a few nice handguns, she has had many conversations with co workers and has changed their minds to understanding what is happening with us and our freedoms, on e person at a time, we need to engage calm dialogue with those who do not enjoy our sport, just so they understand that we are not the problem and that removal of any freedom is a step to the dark side of humanity! Freedom dies from a 1000 small cuts.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    A lot of it's about education.

Most Canadians aren't aware of how tightly regulated firearms are, particularly restricted firearms.

Once they realize it, they usually figure out that legal owners, and legally owned firearms, aren't the problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by k_h View Post
    Most Canadians aren't aware of how tightly regulated firearms are, particularly restricted firearms.
    . .

Quote Originally Posted by rangebob View Post

Sent this morning as promised, TY to all for your time and support. HOO YAH!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Going out this PM.

Thanks to all the retailers like Wolverine and others and especially to the CCFR for doing this. Will it work? Who knows. But at least we can make our voice heard.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.