Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter Writing Campaigns and The CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
    thanks, love the excel export feature
    Sorry, not an Excel guy.

What is this feature you mentioned? What does it do?

My 3 are out today. Encouraging as many others as I can.

CGN Regular
    I have a shirt tail relative in the USMC, he told family over the last weekend the NWO globalists are trying to establish a beachhead in Virginia and LA County CA.

He says there are 50,000 foreign troops ready to invade stationed in Cuba and even more in Mexico.

Patriots are locked and loaded in Virginia waiting for the gun confiscation to start and it's on.

Keep your power dry, we could be on the cusp of something huge.

Terrorists in Canada ready to strike?

https://twitter.com/veteranforppc/st...28088963022850

https://torontosun.com/2017/03/28/ca...2-c8e28a3294e8

p.s. I'm doing gear/equipment check. How that letter writing going?

Last edited by Pumpjack; 12-17-2019 at 03:36 PM.

I think mailing it to Trudeau or Blair is a waste of a stamp. Those two are idiots and they are obviously oblivious to us. Write to all other members of their party and to your party. If they do not have the support from within it'll be harder yet to implement anything

Thanks for the initial post.
    Sent out letters and emails today, to all contacts and MB MP.

Done, I added tape around the edges to take extra time for them....

GunNutz
    I'll do it, but experience says that you have to actually print "no stamp required" or "no postage required" on the envelope where the stamp goes, or it will turn up in your mailbox a couple of weeks later...

Quote Originally Posted by AikiNut View Post
    I'll do it, but experience says that you have to actually print "no stamp required" or "no postage required" on the envelope where the stamp goes, or it will turn up in your mailbox a couple of weeks later...
    You can use the abbreviation OHMS (On Her Majesty's Service).
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by celichi View Post
    Sorry, not an Excel guy.

What is this feature you mentioned? What does it do?
    When you click the link on the website with the MPs on it, the program exports from the website in either xml (excel format, I think) or .csv (comma separated variables) format.

In most cases your computer's download software will recognize it and ask if you want to open it with your spreadsheet program or if you want to save it.

If, before you export (in your case import) the xml or csv, you download and install "LibreOffice" you can use "Calc" (their version of Excel) as a spreadsheet to open either format.

I tend to use the csv file, check that the columns are right and then save it in .xlsx format rather than LibreOffice (.odt) format. Then you can see the list of all the MPs, their party, and their constituency. If you're adept (or learn to be) you can use that file to create mailing labels, print a mass of letters each with the MP's name info on it, or print envelopes....

Handwritten letters seem to be the favourite because people think it means you're REALLY pissed if you write it rather than spew it out on a keyboard (because most of us can type faster than we can write, these days).

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    I have a shirt tail relative in the USMC, he told family over the last weekend the NWO globalists are trying to establish a beachhead in Virginia and LA County CA.

He says there are 50,000 foreign troops ready to invade stationed in Cuba and even more in Mexico.

Patriots are locked and loaded in Virginia waiting for the gun confiscation to start and it's on.

Keep your power dry, we could be on the cusp of something huge.

Terrorists in Canada ready to strike?
    I saw aliens preparing to invade as as well!

Gun confiscation is bad but you sir are clearly mentally ill and should have your guns taken away. Talking about globalist UN forces ready to invade the US and you doing equipment checks, so you are ready for what exactly? Somebody needs to prevent you from causing harm to yourself or others. You need medical help if you are truly this much of a paranoid schizophrenic.

Edit: That twitter you mentioned is talking about schools trying to convert kids to being ###, talking about vegetable price conspiracies and spends his time circlejerking over Bernier who got cucked by SCHEER of all people.
    Last edited by trimeal1; 12-17-2019 at 05:26 PM.