Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Letter Writing Campaigns and The CCFR

Expired Business Member
    Tagged!, and joined the writing campaign with a new promotion starting Wednesday

Super GunNutz
    To be completed asap

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    I think mailing it to Trudeau or Blair is a waste of a stamp. Those two are idiots and they are obviously oblivious to us. Write to all other members of their party and to your party. If they do not have the support from within it'll be harder yet to implement anything
    No stamp needed....

Quote Originally Posted by Pete001 View Post
    No stamp needed....

Hilarious!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Regular
    I wrote 3 letters, sent out today.

Three from me and three from the SO yesterday. Going to make it a weekly Wednesday writing campaign.

3 letters ready to be mailed first thing tomorrow!

I changed the wording a bit, to fall in line with Federal Government "speak" as it's the institution I work in. Mailing my three out today.

Minister William Blair;

I am writing to you today to express my deep concern with actions the current Federal Government is taking to unfairly target law abiding, licenced, firearms owners. You have stated publicly that the Federal Government would be using an OIC to ban legally acquired firearms from lawful owners and would be implementing a “buy-back” program. I find these measures to be an egregious overreach of executive authority and an unnecessary expenditure of valuable taxpayer resources. I urge the Federal Government to reconsider investing the capital such an initiative would cost into programs and measures to combat crime, support at risk individuals initiatives and community programming. It is incumbent on you and your colleagues to make every legitimate effort to fight actual crime and to bring forth your ideas to the House of Commons where it may be studied and debated by all Members of Parliament. It is imperative you keep in mind that many Canadians fully rejected the policies and platforms of the Liberal Party of Canada, regarding firearms.

Thank You

Your Name
    City/Town/Village, Province/Territory

10 letters send from my coworkers today. I will get more envelopes and do this again on Monday. (5 for Mr Blair and 5 for Trudeau)

Great job SS, and TY to your co workes and everybody taking the time to write and passing on the request for others to do the same. CGN strong!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA