Modern Sporter: All About Triggers

i would really like that on my set...is it likely they would have that implimented if mine is due in the coming april?

Wish I hadn't read your post.... Trigger Tech Diamond absolutely does not fit unless u either take considerable amount material either off the trigger or the upper. Either option is F ing dumb and im out $400 unless I hack up one or the other.

Last edited:
Wish I hadn't read your post.... Trigger Tech Diamond absolutely does not fit unless u either take considerable amount material either off the trigger or the upper. Either option is F ing dumb and im out $400 unless I hack up one or the other.

Send the lower to atrs for the rear take down pin mod and you wont have to remove any material

Ya iv waited an entire year for this receiver to show up just for it to not work as advertised...I'll get right on sending it right back to them...

Unless you have bought a slick side upper from the first production run you won't have any problem using your TT.

I ended up shaving about 1mm off the backside of the upper receiver hook, and only about 3/4 up the full length of the hook arm. About 5 careful minutes with my Dremel. Yes I too was hesitant on grinding something I waited so long for, but test fired for the first time today and she purrs. It's just a minor inconvenience in my mind. And yes, I did look down on pretty much every other AR I saw at my range today cuz mine is NR muhahahaa

Second run slick slide.... does not fit trigger tech diamond

They didnt change the rear hook profile until they started making second run fa uppers I believe. It's been a known issue for almost a year that the original slick side uppers do not work with the TT adjustable triggers. You have 5 options. Shave the hook, shave the trigger, send it to atrs for a mod, pull the rear bar out and put a kns pin in its place or buy a new trigger. I have a Timney calvin elite I'll trade straight across for your diamond. It fits and functions 100%. Its not atrs fault the trigger tech trigger doesnt fit. Their trigger housing is just to big and doesnt fall within the mil spec foot print that the ms was designed to accommodate.

Second run slick slide.... does not fit trigger tech diamond

That's strange?

Both of my SS uppers and my FA upper work with my lower that has a trigger tech diamond. Perhaps sending it to ATRS for a look wouldn't be a bad idea. I sent them some items not long ago and the turnaround time was impressive considering how close it was to the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom