Page 121 of 132 FirstFirst ... 101111113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1315

Thread: Petition e-2341: Demand Democratic Process on Liberals' Firearms Agenda

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Something worth sharing with non-EBR friends from Mas Ayoob : https://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/...fying-the-ar15
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

Quote Originally Posted by dudu View Post
    In my opinion, you got that wrong. The main problem is not that a narrow ban, affecting only a particular model, promise from the government, only this one, re-assured by Bill, only this time...

This is our problem:
    1. The Government of Canada has expressed its intention to ban, what it refers to as “military-style assault rifles”, through an Order in Council;

And this:
    2. Public Safety Canada’s information notes this is not a legal definition in Canada;

And this:
    3. The use of an Order in Council is an egregious overreach of executive authorities, bypassing the democratic process of the House and the elected representatives of Canadians;

And this:
    4. This executive order would strip law-abiding Canadians it has approved through the RCMP Canada Firearms Program, of their legally purchased property;

And this:
    5. The use of an Order in Council ignores the Government’s survey on firearms where “the majority of respondents did not support further limiting access to firearms & assault-style firearms”;

And this:
    6. The proposed buyback of legal, licenced firearms could cost the Canadian taxpayer over $250,000,000 which could be better spent on initiatives that have an appreciable positive impact on public safety such as: deter youth from gangs, addiction treatment, mental health, strengthened border security, and increase police anti-gang capacities;

And this:
    7. An Order in Council ban on “military-style assault rifles” would fail to take firearms away from criminals;

And this:
    8. A ban would unfairly target Canadian firearms owners who are already among the most vetted in Canadian society. Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) and Restricted PAL (RPAL) holders are subject to daily screening and are statistically proven to be less likely to commit crimes than non-PAL & non-RPAL holders.

Read below, while you are at it:
    Thanks for sharing! :-)

Excellent video! I recommend showing to all the people that you know! I’m going to watch it with my wife on Valentine’s Day.

Shared with two friends who had not yet signed.

Both signed.

From the NFA:
    Petition E-2341.ca on forcing the government to follow due process is growing daily with over 165,000 signatures! However, the list of unconfirmed signatures has also grown and is now over 45,000

If you oppose the Liberal gun grab, and you signed that petition, make sure you check your email as you must respond for the signature to be valid

Please check your junk folder for a confirmation email and click on it to have completed signing.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    From the NFA:
    Petition E-2341.ca on forcing the government to follow due process is growing daily with over 165,000 signatures! However, the list of unconfirmed signatures has also grown and is now over 45,000

If you oppose the Liberal gun grab, and you signed that petition, make sure you check your email as you must respond for the signature to be valid

Please check your junk folder for a confirmation email and click on it to have completed signing.
    45,000 people seriously can’t be having it go to their junk mail or delete it.
    I’m dumbfounded.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
    45,000 people seriously can’t be having it go to their junk mail or delete it.
    I’m dumbfounded.
    People don't read fully/follow through with instructions sadly
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

When liberals almost openly support and shield terrorists like Khadr, how can we expect any reason when it comes to gun debate?!
    https://torontosun.com/2017/07/08/tr...4-2ca5d65f9c1c
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    So 45,000 off this count?

Done, thanks for posting.