Page 72 of 132 FirstFirst ... 526264656667686970717273747576777879808292 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition e-2341: Demand Democratic Process on Liberals' Firearms Agenda

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    81,741 signatures thus far. More please!
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.

Signed today!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    I remember reading that the previous petition against the AR-15 being restricted, was the "second most signed petition" on the house website.

How did we find this out?

As far as I can remember, that petition had around 80,000 signatures on it. This new petition will surpass that. So, I'm wondering if we can see the ranking of all petitions by signatures received so we can see where we stand with this petition (even if that's just symbolic).
    The search function is right on the E-petition website.

The second most signed petition at 86,000 was the stop bill C-71 petition.
    The de-restrict the AR petition got 25,000.

If using the search function, take note that by default, only the petitions from the current parliamentary session are included, and you have to add the filer to include the last session as well.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Regular
    Popped into my LGS yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised to see a framed picture on the display case talking about the petition, and how they would help anyone not savvy with computers right then and there on their own store computer to get it signed. Great initiative!

CGN frequent flyer
    By the end of the day it should have more signatures than the C-71 petition. Time to take this baby to 150k.
    f:P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AntekPL View Post
    Popped into my LGS yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised to see a framed picture on the display case talking about the petition, and how they would help anyone not savvy with computers right then and there on their own store computer to get it signed. Great initiative!
    Smart way to do it. Good on them.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicilian View Post
    Smart way to do it. Good on them.
    Absolutely, we should figure out a way to get more retailers to do the same!

I'm going to talk to a couple of store owners that I know and see what they say.
    8 years now and nothing is built, nothing is back and nothing is better.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    86001 signatures and I'm working on a store manager right now!
    8 years now and nothing is built, nothing is back and nothing is better.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Second place now.

Here's the list, sorted by signatures, with a couple involving Wendy at the end
    • e-616 Electoral Reform 130,452 signatures
    • e-2341 (Democratic process) 86,100 signatures (This Thread)
    • e-1608 Firearms end Bill C-71 86,082 signatures
    • e-411 (Islam) extremist individuals do not represent the religion 69,742 signatures
    • e-1906 (Immigration) withdraw from the Global Compact For Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration 68,563 signatures
    • e-909 (Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms) add no Sharia to Charter 57,731
    • e-1923 (Firearms) Wendy Cukier ban on the civilian ownership of handguns and military assault weapons. 20,110 signatures
    • e-2097 (Firearms) ban on the civilian ownership of handguns and military assault weapons, because "A prior e-petition, put forward by Wendy Cukier of the Coalition for Gun Control, and Julie Dzerowicz, MP for Davenport, saw 20,099 signatures appear to support this action, which puts public safety first." . 3,498 signatures

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    86,260 signatures. We need alot more please. Get the word out to all your friends & family. We all have a dog in this fight.
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.